Notifications
Clear all

what has cleared me 99% in one week!!!

MemberMember
(@livesinabox)

Posted : 07/09/2007 6:00 pm

So how long did this take to start working? I've tried not drinking anything for 10 minutes before or after. So is it not drink anything 10 minutes before and 2 HOURS after? It's a lot harder than I thought. SO I have to go on a diet too? Can u explain a little more on the diet please? Thank u so much!!
MemberMember
(@benwolves)

Posted : 09/17/2007 1:33 am

Cant see how this would lower oil production in anyway at all. If your acne has started to dissapear than you have naturally grown out of it, this diet is just a coincidence.

MemberMember
(@bluks)

Posted : 01/27/2008 9:17 am

seems extremely ridiculous to me.. but im gnna give it a try.. currently taking green smoothies and probiotics. moderate to severe acne.. i will post my results in a week's time.

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 01/27/2008 10:55 am

SO you don't eat meat or anything?

Woooah not gonna try that i don't wanna lose weight.

^^

What i do is get 7-8 hours sleep , more then that i saw it gives you break out.

then eat eggs i put it in the boil with water i eat 2 eggs every morning , monday to friday.

then water.... , later i eat brown rice... my mom do add oil ;/ i saw oil is bad.. but i have to eat it... no choice.. i need to stop losing weights , then at night i eat veggies

Baby carrots with celery :/

on the weekend i eat pizza , burgers , chinese food etc.. and wheat flour ( donuts sometime )

and is k to do that.. :)

so ya i drink like 3 bottle of water

Imma do those see if i get break outttt

MemberMember
(@bluks)

Posted : 01/28/2008 5:38 am

SO you don't eat meat or anything?
MemberMember
(@bluks)

Posted : 01/28/2008 8:35 am

tried water therapy for 1 day.. dont think im sticking to 2 hr b4 and 2 hr after meal... too much restrictions here an there esp when im on green smoothie and im schooling.. i shall try 1 hr b4 and 2 hrs after.

MemberMember
(@mamita)

Posted : 01/28/2008 11:02 am

Hey Caroline!

Sorry to break it to you but itAs the diet. I recently started with a diet similar to yours and it has really helped me. I drink one glass of water with all my meals (or tea, with breakfast). And I eat A LOT of soup, I just see to it that I always get vegetables, protein, vegetable fats and animal fats in every meal. This is what is keeping me clear. I donAt think about "oh I canAt drink now" but I donAt drink like one litre of water with my food. (the food is filling me up too much, I canAt drink too much.) Just keep it simple and relaxed, donAt bother too much (and donAt eat sugar, wheat and fruits just some in the weekend), youAll see it works without the water rules.......

MemberMember
(@angles8)

Posted : 12/04/2009 7:28 pm

Has anyone tried this method with using digestive enzymes or HCL(helps stimulate stomach acids)?

MemberMember
(@hellotoeverybody)

Posted : 11/11/2010 3:59 pm

Bump

MemberMember
(@inia)

Posted : 12/10/2010 5:19 pm

Great for you, I was just wondering if you drink milk, if so how many glasses a day ? and one more question :P how do you know its not the bp cleanser, clinically bp has been known to clear skin

MemberMember
(@inia)

Posted : 12/10/2010 5:38 pm

Great for you :) I was just wondering if you drink milk, if so how many glasses a day, and one more question :P, how do you know it was not the BP cleanser, clinically it has been proved to clear skin

MemberMember
(@aqag)

Posted : 01/23/2011 1:20 pm

Hi everone i've had moderate acne for like 2 years now.. Just wanted to share that this method works! I've been doing this method, drinking alcohol, eating food that's high GI and I have barley broken out! seriously the only thing that breaks me out is food im allergic too and wheat ( gluten )

Im pretty sure that I will be 99% clear in a week (trying to stay healthy)

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/24/2011 3:47 pm

on.

MemberMember
(@sito)

Posted : 01/25/2011 7:51 pm

so what is the exact guidelines to this routine or diet.

Wake up & Eat,

then drink water after two hours

then Eat again after another two hours

then drink water again after two hours after the 2nd meal.

Then eat the last meal, two hours after drinking water again.

And lastly, drinking water>>>

ANd where would green SMoothies fit into this>> i mean, do they count as eating or drinking??

i usually have my green smoothies an hour after i wake. Then another later on in the evening, but i don't know whether they constitute eating or drinking>>

Can someone HELP ME OUt real Quick>??

thanks.

MemberMember
(@tunnelvisionary)

Posted : 10/18/2011 5:46 pm

I decided to give this a shot a few weeks ago, and had some surprising results...

I stopped drinking water an hour or so before meals, and after meals (whereas before, I'd drink water all the time, and have juice and stuff with every meal). I don't know if I'm able to absorb nutrients better, or breakdown toxins better or what, but I've never been as clear as I have been since I started getting acne around age 12-13. Now, it's not perfect, but my skin texture is much better overall, I do not break out nearly as much, and when I do break out, it is not nearly as bad as it could be.

What's even better is that I had been taking antibiotics for about a year and a half, and with this 'trick', I was able to get off them. Which is amazing, because I do not think taking relatively strong antibiotics for a long period of time can be good for you at all.

And even more interesting is that I've seen pimples I do have disappear very quickly since starting this. I never thought a pimple could disappear in a matter of hours until I started doing this.

Now, it's not perfect. I still breakout a tiny bit. I suspect its because I have stopped taking antibiotics after taking them for such a long time. My chest has been breaking out some days, and then clearing up almost completely other days. Strangely, this method it has kept my skin looking consistently above the norm since I started, so now I'm thinking there is probably something to the idea that a truly effective acne treatment treats the inside, rather than just the symptoms.

I'll be around these forums for a while trying out different things. My goal is to eventually get off the creams that my dermatologist has been perscribing, and then fix the wrinkles I've gotten as a result of using acne products that have been drying my skin for years. I'm only 19. Ever wondered what it's like to have skin still be shiny and a bit oily, while still feeling tight and dry? I don't know how it happens but it does.

MemberMember
(@okaythen)

Posted : 11/10/2011 3:24 pm

So glad you found something that works for you, and thank you for sharing!

I'm going to give this a shot, starting tomorrow.

Just a question, what about multivitamins/pills you're supposed to have after meals?

MemberMember
(@numbaunstunna)

Posted : 11/10/2011 7:33 pm

Hmm.. Interesting concept. Anyone have a theory as to why this works? I remember my grandma telling me I shouldn't be drinking when eating. I guess she knew something I didn't.

MemberMember
(@betsy91)

Posted : 11/13/2011 1:33 am

I did this and it made me pass so many bowl movements in the day =\ I got in trouble at work because I had to go to the bathroom so much =\

MemberMember
(@righthandman)

Posted : 09/25/2012 3:19 pm

I know this thread is old, but so many people have benefited from this method that I might as well try it myself. I have tried tons of things to clear my acne and the best so far was a paleo type diet emphasis on the fish, but now that i don't have access to a kitchen I am forced to eat less healthy than before. My skin is not so good. But at the begginning of this month, while eating a not so healthy diet, my skin was doing fine, like really well. I wasn't 100% clear. (I dont think I will ever be) but I was completely satisfied with it. Now my skin condition is alot worse. But one thing I noticed was that I started this method at the beggining of the month. I wasn't totally strict with it, but I just followed it loosely because it was something I was always told was healthy. I hadd never even read this page before. So I think because I have strayed from it (drinking coffee right after meals and just not paying attention) my skin has broken out. I will be back to post my progress. I plan on being very strict with it. 2 hours before and after. Today is Day 1. Wish me luck.

MemberMember
(@broscience)

Posted : 09/30/2012 2:21 am

Thanks for the bump Joner, I think I wouldn't have heard of this method otherwise.

I have currently done this for two days and probably keep going forever if this gives good results.

My skin pattern has already changed a bit and the food seems to digest much faster.

Are there any scientifical documents of this? Could the same amount of food actually provide more nutrients when digested properly? This method seems quite good since in the animal kingdom no animal drinks and eats at the same time afaik with the exception of some domestic animals which are forced to do it by us.

MemberMember
(@broscience)

Posted : 10/04/2012 10:24 am

Doing really good so far. I have been on the regimen for a week now.

It's really weird since I always found sugar to break me out but now I have eaten sweets a lot and my red marks are still fading out!

Im going to try how caffeine reacts. I hope it will be succesful so I can finally go back to eating the foods I enjoy.

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 03/03/2013 11:58 am

trolololol it is completely diet. ??? wow. do some research!!!! come on! no one else is gonna help. i am sick and tired of hleping people and they do not even take my advice. people dont know how to use the internet. there are studies from 1939 showing that insulin resistance causes acne and a low glycemic diet helps clear it up. i do not know about this water thing but i will try it.