Notifications
Clear all

Im Cured - DEmodex Solutions Cured ME!

MemberMember
(@reinax)

Posted : 11/19/2010 10:48 am

Jenny, I agree with you and been saying similar for years! Thank you so much for sharing.

Anyway, can someone please tell me how to test for Demodex mites?

Can you buy a test online somewhere??

I have a zillion of tiny tiny pimples on my jaw line that emerged after the use of a home salicylic acid peel. My face broke out even worse. It's been almost 3 weeks now. I am trying to take care of myself internally..I just want to address the external now.

MemberMember
(@redvioletrosesgmail-com)

Posted : 11/22/2010 2:55 pm

Jenny, I agree with you and been saying similar for years! Thank you so much for sharing.

Anyway, can someone please tell me how to test for Demodex mites?

Can you buy a test online somewhere??

I have a zillion of tiny tiny pimples on my jaw line that emerged after the use of a home salicylic acid peel. My face broke out even worse. It's been almost 3 weeks now. I am trying to take care of myself internally..I just want to address the external now.

As I understand you can go to a mainstream doctor, he'll scrape your skin and then look under a microscope. But he's likely to just scoff at the notion that it's the cause of your skin issues. Mainstream docs are part of the problem, not the cure. Their pockets are filled, not when you're healed, but when you keep coming back for their prescriptions. I wouldn't waste my time/money on getting tested for the demodex. What would be the purpose? The majority of the population has them, ignorant doctors don't give it attention, they don't think it causes any problems -- it's apparently beyond their comprehension. Just like so many things regarding a healthy body (for example, most of them are morons when it comes to nourishing and taking proper care of the body). What they know is pharmaceuticals, the primary thing they were taught in medical school, primarily funded by pharmaceutical companies.

In my experience with the demodex, I've seen that they like "dark" places on your face -- under the jawline is one of them. Others, behind ears, back of neck...any place that doesn't get a lot of attention. When you put stuff on your skin they don't like (coconut oil, aloe, sea buckthorn, etc), they make a beeline to the nearest openings -- nose, eyes, ears. You can feel when one gets in your eye, it will momentarily make vision a little fuzzy.

My advice would be to go to earthclinic.com (non-profit site) and see the diy remedy that "Ted" provides (water,Borax,hydrogen peroxide), and testimonials. That's where I first heard about it. One cool thing I discovered in this process is that oil, believe it or not, does not break us out. I actually think our face gets oily in efforts to fight this parasite (just my theory), because the excess oil will suffocate it. And when it dies, THAT is what causes the breakout. When they die, they literally melt into the pores, and that's the nasty-ness that causes the bumps. That's why often when the skin begins to heal, it gets worse (dying demodex) before it gets better. Ted doesn't say to do this, but this is how I discovered the wicked little things. I used the borax remedy one night, the next morning I put coconut oil on my skin -- like I'd already been doing before this. The oil brought them to the surface -- lots of them. Try it yourself. It's a lot cheaper than going to get tested for them. If they don't immediately surface upon putting the coconut oil on, let it sit on your skin for a few minutes. Then maybe apply more coconut oil and especially good, put aloe on top of that. It's essentially drowning them.

Oh, another key thing if you want to see them. My best tool, magnifying mirror -- also magnifying glass. No microscope needed. Although they may start out invisible to the eye, as they grow and develop (several stages), you can definitely see them. Very tiny, but you can see them, especially in the "pods."

Hope this helps.

DS

MemberMember
(@pheisty)

Posted : 03/19/2011 9:49 am

Jenny,

I, too, had/have demodex mites and am currently in the process of eradicating them. I have seen them with my own eyes and know that they exist. All of you naysayers can laugh and poke fun all you want, they are real and they do cause some types of acne. (I actually happen to believe that they cause almost all acne, but that's a debate for another day.)

I haven't used Demodex Solutions, but I've used Ponds, Borax, and Selsun Blue shampoo. My skin began to clear up almost immediately. I'm five days in, now, and I'm shocked at the difference. I hadn't really seen any of the buggers until last night and this morning. After leaving the Ponds on my face for about an hour, I scratched under my chin and felt little particles, so I looked at them. They were little cigar-shaped things with black on them. I scratched under my chin some more, and I got a whole bunch of them, in different sizes. Disgusting.

They DO exist.

And I also have to agree with D*Star when they said that oil is NOT bad for our skin. I also believe that when you put it on your skin, you suffocate the little bastards which kills them and causes the acne.

I'm just so happy that I'm curing my acne naturally. My husband was getting so upset with how depressed I was that he nearly forced me to go to the Dermatologist. I told him to let me try this last thing, and if it didn't work, I would go. But I know that modern medicine is not the answer to acne...at least not long-term and not without keeping your overall health.

Anyway, I had to add my two cents. :-)

Thank you, Jenny, for being brave and starting this thread. I've seen how crazy this subject can make people (God only knows why), so I know that you knew what you were getting into when you posted this. I'm sure this thread will help lots of people. XOXO

MemberMember
(@skyeehi)

Posted : 04/09/2013 5:00 pm

I know this is an old thread.. But one must take heed to what JennyG said she is absolutely right I agree with so many of the facts she stated. For some reason people don't like to wrap their heads around the unknown and that what the govt wants for us to stay down and never question them. Listen to everything you read and apply it to your life. Peace.

MemberMember
(@skdub)

Posted : 04/03/2019 12:06 pm

On 9/25/2008 at 6:12 PM, tdot said:

JENNY!! you are awesome!! You nailed it!!! You have no idea how much I try to warn people about everything you just talked about. It IS like a conspiracy!! I truly do believe that the truth is hidden from us... and the only reason is MONEY. Why would they want to come up with a cure for cancer when there is SO much money coming in from innocent, caring...unsuspecting people who just want to find a cure!! And you know what... you are probably right... there probably is a cure already. I HATE the thought of getting vaccines.... if I have children I will not be vaccinating them... Gawd there are so many things that piss me off about the world we live in. It's hard too... cause no one I know really agrees with me.. all my friends like I'm nuts and my family thinks I'm some crazy hippy girl and they dont want to listen to my "crap and conspiracy theories".... ugh...

ANYWAY I just wanted to say you are a really cool chick, I am seriously considering trying your cure....Thank-you.

Thanks Jenny.  Thanks for all the information and all the time you took to write it up for other people's benefit.  I certainly appreciate it.  You give great hope to people who are suffering from these horrible mites.  I would love to ask some more questions if possible.