***UPDATED**** Foundations of Clear Skin

MemberMember
(@iamolivia)

Posted : 07/26/2012 12:59 pm

Dang.

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 07/26/2012 2:30 pm

No longer valid anymore at least, not a source cure.

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 07/26/2012 6:48 pm

Dang.

Try sending a PM: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=36417 . If the OP still uses the same email address, he'll see it.

FabianL liked
MemberMember
(@gt921)

Posted : 07/02/2013 11:02 pm

What am I doing wrong? I have spent 3 months doing almost exactly what you posted. Flax, primrose, borage, fermented cod liver oil, no sugar or gluten, I take probiotics/eat cultured veggies, I workout, take optizinc and a multivitamin... I'm at the same place I started. Pretty bummed.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 07/03/2013 9:08 pm

What am I doing wrong? I have spent 3 months doing almost exactly what you posted. Flax, primrose, borage, fermented cod liver oil, no sugar or gluten, I take probiotics/eat cultured veggies, I workout, take optizinc and a multivitamin... I'm at the same place I started. Pretty bummed.

What works for one person might not work for you. You need to figure out the supplements and diet that work for your body. Maybe you don't need the probiotics, the cod liver oil, and the evening primrose. There is a lot of trial and error involved unfortunately. If you are not seeing results with this combo, then try different ones until you find the right one. You might be overdoing it with the supplements.

MemberMember
(@mtd)

Posted : 01/11/2019 9:02 pm

Where is the original post? All I see is a quote saying it's the best in history, but nothing else.

MemberMember
(@lavenderhummingbird)

Posted : 01/12/2019 9:03 am

11 hours ago, MTD said:

Where is the original post? All I see is a quote saying it's the best in history, but nothing else.

I think some of it got bumped down - if you check out the first page of this thread and scroll down, Bob says something about "4 different kinds of people on acne.org" or something like that, and he talks about the effectiveness of each view. But there's a lot more info just mixed in when he answered questions people asked!

MemberMember
(@mtd)

Posted : 01/13/2019 12:31 am

I can™t see the original post. All I see is this. :(

19DCABCD-00B4-4189-94BE-D4C32B693E52.png