Notifications
Clear all

BREWER'S YEAST

MemberMember
(@rosenfeltc)

Posted : 12/15/2008 10:17 pm

I just ordered the Twinlab, SuperRich Yeast Plus, 16 oz and i plan on taking 16 grams a day twice with my two protein shakes i take everyday. I was also planning on supplementing with two 30 mg zinc pills and one 400 iu. of vitamin E and i was just wondering a few things.

1. Is that too much brewers yeast?

2. Are there any side effects to brewers yeast? i get the fact that if your allergic to it you will have a bad reaction but what i mean is that if even if you are not allergic does it still have some side effects like maybe makes you tired or drowzy or something?

3. should i consider any other vitamin supplements or take any of the once i mentioned out?

thank you all in advance for the help

MemberMember
(@aimielan)

Posted : 11/16/2009 8:47 pm

What is the recommended dose for Brewer's Yeast per day? Thx

MemberMember
(@hellotoeverybody)

Posted : 01/20/2011 5:18 pm

Anyone else have tried this?

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 01/20/2011 5:36 pm

fuking troublesome to get, cant one just use bakers yeast instead? it also has somekind of b vits in n stuff, n is awailable like everywhere. so maybe someone knows whats the difference? between brewers n bakers yeast? :/

MemberMember
(@dotty1)

Posted : 01/20/2011 8:03 pm

It should be noted that many people (especially Celiacs) are sensitive to yeast. I believe it has to do with cross-reactivity. So be on the lookout for that!

MemberMember
(@wishful_thinking3131)

Posted : 08/08/2011 10:58 pm

So I've been on duac (AM) + differin (PM) and taking 100mg minocycline for 9 weeks, and I'm thinking of trying this Brewer's Yeast. Two questions:

1) How much should I take?

2) Will I have IB even after suffering differin IB

Also I suffer from moderately severe acne and lots of hyperpigmentation acne scars.

MemberMember
(@thehoper)

Posted : 08/09/2011 8:55 am

^First thing I'd do is get off all those pills before you mess yourself up for a long time. All those pills are only prolonging your acne. Do some research on here about the meds your taking.

MemberMember
(@wishful_thinking3131)

Posted : 08/30/2011 4:15 am

^First thing I'd do is get off all those pills before you mess yourself up for a long time. All those pills are only prolonging your acne. Do some research on here about the meds your taking.

Appreciate it man, got off the pills, started brewers yeast and some holostic herbs, and dare I say it acne has never looked this good. Holostic + topical cream + diet +time + hope= results.

MemberMember
(@hugoll12)

Posted : 11/18/2012 9:16 am

can I take brewers yeast while on accutane?

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 12/31/2012 2:05 pm

i have been taking brewers yeast on and off in powder form. i'm going to start taking it every day now though. hopefully it will work.

MemberMember
(@acneisnobueno)

Posted : 01/01/2013 8:44 pm

What should i mix the powder with?? To where it taste good?