-
my personal favourite is when my so called friends compared my face to Braille
they called me isabraille
-
i guess some people will never understand the struggles

MemberMember
(@spryfly)

Posted : 09/03/2018 3:17 pm

I didnt think my acne was all that bad or even really notice it, as most other people around me were struggling with pimples and mild skin issues. Until my ex-boyfriend and long term ex-friend used it as an excuse for breaking up, apparently unbeknownst to me my whole friend group at the time had been discussing my acne behind my back. If they could only see me now, idiots.

MemberMember
(@rez)

Posted : 03/03/2019 3:09 am

I am telling all you guys with bad cystic or nodular acne like I had to get on 80mg of accutane. I started this thread 15 years ago and I still see people fighting acne with topicals or retin A. you have to get on accutane it will clear you 96 percent. I am now a supervisor or law enforcement have a wife and child. If i still had acne like i did when i was a teen and it was as bad as bad can be i would be a hermit. please if you have it bad go to a dermatologist pay the large sum of money and get cured with accutane

and I am telling all you guys with bad cystic or nodular acne like I had to get on 80mg of accutane. I started this thread 15 years ago and I still see people fighting acne with topicals or retin A. you have to get on accutane it will clear you 96 percent. I am now a supervisor or law enforcement have a wife and child. If i still had acne like i did when i was a teen and it was as bad as bad can be i would be a hermit. please if you have it bad go to a dermatologist pay the large sum of money and get cured with accutane. if anyone wants pics i will post them