Notifications
Clear all

25 years old and no signs of stopping!! (picture attached)

MemberMember
(@tyuchaf84)

Posted : 09/20/2016 2:51 pm

i must be speaking in a foreign language.....NOTHING WORKS! Nothing will ever work! If you have acne you are fucked for life! You may have better days than others but overall your life will be one long acne nightmare

MemberMember
(@user532889)

Posted : 09/20/2016 5:37 pm

2 hours ago, Tyuchaf84 said:

i must be speaking in a foreign language.....NOTHING WORKS! Nothing will ever work! If you have acne you are fucked for life! You may have better days than others but overall your life will be one long acne nightmare

C'mon man! There are MANY of us here that beat acne!! I'm sorry that you're still dealing with acne issues that keep you feeling dejected.

But you can't recklessly claim that this individual or any other person will never cure their acne just bc you didn't. For some people it will be a longer road to reach, and maybe not 100% clear but good enough.

Acne sucks but try dealing with acne scars for the rest of your life.

MemberMember
(@tyuchaf84)

Posted : 09/21/2016 10:54 am

I am! And it's not reckless it's fact!!

MemberMember
(@nmsunflower)

Posted : 09/27/2016 6:53 pm

On 9/5/2016 at 0:32 AM, ec56 said:

I'm also 25 and still have acne. Every time my skin finally clears up, something pops up again. I've tried Accutane but it never really cleared my acne (went on 2 separate treatments.) Now I'm not taking any meds, and have switched all my face/skin products to La Roche-Posay cause apparently it doesn't irritate skin as much. Hoping to see results |

Good luck to you then as well! I have also recently switched to La Roche Posay; I am using the Fluid Light sunscreen. it is amazing, no shininess or oiliness at the end of the day. I believe my "supposedly" non comodogenic drugstore sunscreen was a big contributor to my clogged pores.

On 9/16/2016 at 8:30 AM, Binga said:

Go to a dermatologist. Could be a hormone issue. Also start using a niacinamide serum

Oh it is DEFINITELY a hormonal issue Binga. So I originally posted this on August 27th which was my time of the month. It is September 27th now and I have the same exact zit in the same exact place HAHA. Estrogen and progesterone unfortunately give me hypertension as I've tried birth control for acne before but I will look into that serum. I've been considering spironolactone for a while now but I already have episodes of orthostatic hypotension and I know its a diuretic which might make those cases worse.

MemberMember
(@zeroe)

Posted : 09/27/2016 7:48 pm

On 9/20/2016 at 0:51 PM, Tyuchaf84 said:

sounds like my life :(

MemberMember
(@vladislava)

Posted : 09/30/2016 9:45 pm

You have to see a dermatologist. You mentioned all the healthy things you tried to make your skin better, but it seems nothing worked. So its time to go see a dermatologist because, once you tried everything and nothing happened you have to seek for professional help. I had very bad acne from when i was 10 years old up to 20 years old. 10 years dealing with terrible skin. I start it to drink water...but a lot of water to the point of getting sick because, it removed almost all my vitamins from my body. Drinking too much. But after that i only get one or two pimples, i still do have mild acne scars which are kind of red and im very very pale so it makes it look bad. But my skin is now much much better than it used to be before. My mother was always the one making negative comments about my skin back in the days. Now she is always telling me how good my skin improved. So i recommend you to visit a dermatologist and do not stress too much. It will only make it worse. Good luck.

MemberMember
(@nmsunflower)

Posted : 11/25/2016 11:27 pm

On 9/30/2016 at 8:45 PM, Vladislava said:

You have to see a dermatologist. You mentioned all the healthy things you tried to make your skin better, but it seems nothing worked. So its time to go see a dermatologist because, once you tried everything and nothing happened you have to seek for professional help. I had very bad acne from when i was 10 years old up to 20 years old. 10 years dealing with terrible skin. I start it to drink water...but a lot of water to the point of getting sick because, it removed almost all my vitamins from my body. Drinking too much. But after that i only get one or two pimples, i still do have mild acne scars which are kind of red and im very very pale so it makes it look bad. But my skin is now much much better than it used to be before. My mother was always the one making negative comments about my skin back in the days. Now she is always telling me how good my skin improved. So i recommend you to visit a dermatologist and do not stress too much. It will only make it worse. Good luck.

Thank you :). I'm an RN and know too much for my own good about how bacteria and hormones work but at least the doctor can sit and look at me and listen to me and we can come up with a plan to make it less painful and noticeable. Scheduling my first appt in six days.

MemberMember
(@e-e-2)

Posted : 11/27/2016 1:42 am

STOP TAKING FISH OIL.

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 11/27/2016 11:30 am

Look into candida overgrowth, I think that could be your problem

MemberMember
(@nmsunflower)

Posted : 11/27/2016 12:05 pm

10 hours ago, e.e said:

STOP TAKING FISH OIL.

I have. I've stopped taking all supplements except an occasional Vitamin A and C pill when my fruit and veggie intake isn't good on a particular day.

MemberMember
(@naturalcure1)

Posted : 11/27/2016 12:13 pm

Try turmeric, oregano, and garlic supplements