Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Have No Sexual Or Dating Experience Because Of Acne?

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 08/06/2016 9:05 am

On 7/31/2016 at 3:48 AM, SkinDeeply said:
Maybe you just have a lousy personality?

well to be honest, many people with mental disorders do come across as harder to like/ love.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 08/06/2016 10:09 am

1 hour ago, snarkygirl said:
On 31-7-2016 at 9:48 AM, SkinDeeply said:

well to be honest, many people with mental disorders do come across as harder to like/ love.

True, but I am not one of them.

MemberMember
(@azstl25)

Posted : 02/04/2017 5:27 am

On 8/3/2016 at 8:20 PM, IronMotivation said:

I have had dating/sexual experience, and i believe my acne was one of the things that helped show the kind of person i was along with my personality and such. Once you get older (I am 18, but have learned from things around me) people start to realize looks aren't the key to a good relationship. There's always still hope, you just need to know how bad do you want it.

I realized I don't really want it. The afflicted don't want to be comforted.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 02/21/2017 7:19 pm

im 31 (i look about 23) and ive never dated/had sex.

generally im a skinny, unattractive guy (i still get negative looks/ smirks on the street every now and then) but yes i would blame acne for my problems. not saying i was a saint at school but the nasty comments i received from boys and probably more so by girls have left a deep mark on my personality and self esteem. i had very bad acne until my mid 20s and ended up shut off that part of my brain which expected to find love a long time ago.. sad but i dont really have any friends either.

my skin is not as bad as when i was young but my personality has been ruined.. i cant attract friends let a lone a women so i go through life numb, with my feelings switched off.

my life is empty.

MemberMember
(@grooving-till-old-till-dust)

Posted : 04/25/2017 2:52 pm

Acne sucks so hard. We have suffered and lost good experiences because of this common disease. It was made our lives much more difficult.

MemberMember
(@be_happy)

Posted : 12/27/2017 7:03 am

Hey guys...I'm so happy to read your comments...In situations where I'm in a very bad mood I often think that I'd be the only person with these acne problems...
I'm 27 years old and can't really say that I had a beautiful life...acne ruined my life..at all points I can say.
I developped a social phobia...dropped out of university...and have panic attics when being among people...
I have a lot of acne scars on my body...especially on my chest and parts of my body with body hair (folliculitis).

However, I had sex in my life...not really often, but I had...there were 2-3 moments where I was very happy but most of the time really unhappy cause I was really thoughtful and was always afraid to get bad reactions (sometimes, I got!).
Since I have this social phobia (for nearly 1 year), I don't date anyone...it really stresses me not to be able to just dating someone...

MemberMember
(@simplemutton)

Posted : 12/29/2017 12:19 pm

On 31/7/2016 at 9:48 AM, SkinDeeply said:

No, he's right.
Men are more desperate so girls almost always can have a good sex life and relationships because eventually they find a guy.

Girls have many guys that are after them and they choose the best one among them, they don't give a chance to someone with bad acne scarring

That's the actual truth

MemberMember
(@i-mad)

Posted : 12/30/2017 5:18 am

Lol, i have bad scaring and i don't give girls much chances. Maybe i'm just too hot that girls can't get enough of me

MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 01/08/2018 10:51 pm

Yeah turning 22 next month and have never done anything with a girl. I think Im too late in the game to even try.

MemberMember
(@duperele)

Posted : 01/09/2018 3:57 pm

Acne does make sex a lot harder, like imagine rubbing against someone with a bunch of acne on their body, or kiss someones cheeks who have acne. It sets limits.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 01/10/2018 5:31 am

On 1/8/2018 at 10:51 PM, Koloz said:

Yeah turning 22 next month and have never done anything with a girl. I think Im too late in the game to even try.

Try going after younger dumb girls. The older ones always want a guy that's financially successful. But teens just fuck for fun. If your having a hard time with 7 to 10s then go for the 3 to 6s fat girls ugly girls whatever bro. You can get laid, but it may not be with the girl of your dreams. Save up for a nice car too so that they think your well off at least, also dont fuck around when talking to them give them clues that you want more then to just be friendzoned. If all else fails there's always prostitutes i guess and you'll live knowing you had the courage to alteast try your hand. Good luck my friend

MemberMember
(@unbeaten-dingo)

Posted : 01/10/2018 8:33 am

Just based on your irrational fears, it sounds like you have avoidant personality disorder; you are afraid of pursuing intimacy because you are afraid of rejection from women. Sure, acne doesn't help with your fears, but it's not the only reason. Plenty of people with terrible acne find love and meaningful relationships. I suggest you seek counselling and cognitive behavioral therapy to help work out the underlying issues.

MemberMember
(@avalati)

Posted : 01/31/2018 5:57 pm

On 1/10/2018 at 5:31 AM, fatalbert911 said:
Try going after younger dumb girls. The older ones always want a guy that's financially successful. But teens just fuck for fun. If your having a hard time with 7 to 10s then go for the 3 to 6s fat girls ugly girls whatever bro. You can get laid, but it may not be with the girl of your dreams. Save up for a nice car too so that they think your well off at least, also dont fuck around when talking to them give them clues that you want more then to just be friendzoned. If all else fails there's always prostitutes i guess and you'll live knowing you had the courage to alteast try your hand. Good luck my friend

DUDE stop suggesting people to PREY ON GIRLS WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM.this is a forum for people with acne!!!!!!!!!! or telling a 22 year old to go after teens? wtf is wrong with you?
Girls don't want guys with nice cars and manipulative&predatory behavior.

MemberMember
(@koloz)

Posted : 07/28/2018 8:41 pm

22 and still nothing.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 10/19/2018 8:22 am

I understand.