Notifications
Clear all

How Do My Fellow Ugly Guys Cope With Being Undesired?

MemberMember
(@harry1993)

Posted : 05/13/2014 7:42 pm

How can you expect girls to not judge you when you blatantly judge them?

Not all girls are shallow, you shouldn't put them all into the same box.

MemberMember
(@ocnblitzgmail-com)

Posted : 05/13/2014 8:09 pm

Apathetic.

MemberMember
(@faceandlms)

Posted : 05/13/2014 9:48 pm

Apathetic.

At least you have a thick low juvenile hairline (if that's you in the pic) and a normal masculine skull structure. You're at least 2 points better looking than me.

My baldness is a disease and I should be treated as such.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 05/14/2014 8:37 am

Apathetic.

At least you have a thick low juvenile hairline (if that's you in the pic) and a normal masculine skull structure. You're at least 2 points better looking than me.

Nah, definitely 1 / 10 if he is posting in this thread.

MemberMember
(@selfimprovement123)

Posted : 07/04/2014 11:21 pm

Seriously dude, I think you need to stop reading the PUAHATE.com boards. Ninety percent of the stuff you wrote about is the same kind of circular arguments that those guys obsess about. How many people can conform to those strict measures of beauty that you describe? If that's true than 10% of guys are dating 80% of the girls.

Focusing on cultivating your talents and career AND also taking care of your body and health will maximize your attractiveness. Are some women shallow? Of course, and many guys are equally as shallow. But you know what the ultimate equalizer is? Time..... It's been shown repeatedly that men's overall attractiveness increases while women's attractiveness declines over time. Unfortunately, we still live in a society that measures a woman's worth mostly by her physical appearance, and men can still get away with being less than physically attractive if they are accomplished. So do you want to be an ugly guy (your words) who has nothing else to offer but self-pity, or an ugly guy with a career and game?

Most people are not stunning physical specimens, and if we're lucky to live long enough, we're all old and unattractive by society's standards in the end. By the sound of it, you don't even have a real skin issue (seriously 2 whiteheads?).

Beauty is only subjective to men. Some men like asian girls, others like skinny girls, some like tall girls, short girls, others like BBW girls, even SSBBW, some prefer Latinas, others like Jamaicans, others like Russians, others like Persians etc. Most men dont care about acne if a girl is skinny and hygienic.

The ideal standard for a man is universal: tall, clear olive toned skin, brown/black hair, low nw0 hairline, small forehead, chiseled jaw, compact midface.

A short pink complexioned guy with receding thining blond hair and full-blown acne-rosacea is pretty much screwed. A guys personalities matters, of course, but you need looks to get your foot in the door. Women like to be seen with good looking guys. Social media is proof. Mens genetics determine at least 70% of their "romantic" success during their early 20's (even though romance is a joke)

blahblah82 is one of the only guys that understands the dating scene on this forum

MemberMember
(@ocnblitzgmail-com)

Posted : 07/05/2014 3:07 am

Apathetic.

Nah, definitely 1 / 10 if he is posting in this thread.

Haha I posted in this thread at a pretty low point in my depression, sorry.

MemberMember
(@handsomedead94)

Posted : 07/08/2014 12:16 am

Theres two types of people in this world.

The ones that have things given to them (money, looks, friends, etc)

Then there are the people (like me) who were not given those things. So we spend our whole lives getting really good at getting those things and then we are the interesting ones.

Average men should be peaking in their 30's I would say.

MemberMember
(@scar_tissue)

Posted : 07/25/2014 1:56 pm

I thought this guy was so ugly the first time I saw him. Later got to know him, we became friends and I definitely don't think he is ugly at all. I was judgmental at first but realized his looks weren't even bad and his personality made him more attractive. I've had severe acne in the past and still have scars from it, so I definitely don't pick and choose the people i'm around based on their skin.

MemberMember
(@brainfreze27)

Posted : 07/27/2014 4:15 am

Honestly I think it's the kind of girl I've seen very attractive girls at school go out with guys that I know I'm better looking than ( not to sound narcissistic) I've met very beautiful girls who say they just want a guy to treat them with respect and loyalty so I really think it's just the kind of girl but I'm not gonna lie girls like that are hard to find but remember there is someone out there for everyone.