Notifications
Clear all

Fess Up If You've Ever Mocked Or Insulted Someone Because Of Their Acne Before You Got Acne.

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 06/27/2013 10:04 pm

I've only done it once in my whole life and looks like Karma caught up with me. haha. When I was in 9th grade, this new girl started dating my ex boyfriend and he gave her all the notes I wrote him. I caught her reading them in the girls locker room so I confronted her. After that,she started spreading rumors about me. She was really pretty but had REALLY bad acne so whenever I'd pass her in the hall or see her out at the clubs, I'd point out her bad skin (loudly) and remind her about my flawless skin. It was a rotten thing to do but at the time I knew that's what hurt her most. It was never about her skin...I just wanted to be mean to her like she was mean to me.

But other than that, I would never make fun of anybody because of the way they look. My best friend at the time had really bad acne but she was so nice so I never really noticed it. It was something that was there but wasn't...hope that makes sense and I had a HUGE crush on this guy who had craters all over his face but it was never an issue for me. He had a beautiful personality.

MemberMember
(@snsdgirl14)

Posted : 06/27/2013 11:40 pm

I don't think I've ever made fun of someone for their acne. I've never been one to make fun of people anyway, especially for physical things they can't control. I do remember, though, sometimes noticing bad acne on other people in middle school, years before I got it myself. I remember feeling kind of bad for them at first but as I grew accustomed to seeing them every day I didn't really notice it. One of my friends had moderate cystic acne and I honestly never paid much attention to it, until one day I noticed her skin had cleared up.

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 06/28/2013 3:57 am

I never insulted anyone about anything to do with the way they look, like Ever! am all about swearing lol