Notifications
Clear all

Things That Make Us Laugh.......

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 10/14/2012 8:50 pm

ACNE is horrible.....it's a thing that i wouldn't even wish for my mortal enemy.... i've been living a miserable life since i started to have acne.....

a lot has happened to me since..... depression came and i literally locked myself in my house for a year..... was diagnosed with Bipolar II disorder on April, 2012.

one of the therapies for Bipolar is that i've got to keep myself preoccupied with other things that'll keep me busy and keep my mind off of stuff that makes me depressed.....

so i've taken to doing some DIY arts and crafts stuff.... i've been sewing, made some stuffed toys, i try to paint, i keep entries in my journal/scrapbook, watch fun stuff on tv.

then I've come across a little cartoon network show called "Adventure Time with Finn and Jake".......

i am addicted........ I've never had soo much fun and i've never Laughed soo genuinely since i had acne...

watching Finn and Jake adventure all around the Land of Ooo.. at first i was skeptical about watching coz it was really weird and it really looks crazy....

but now i can't get enough of it....... my brother said to me "why are you watching that? it looks like what a crazy schizophrenic person would see around 'em..... it might push you over the edge" (being that i'm bipolar and what not)

but i don't care... i like Finn and Jake..... i've never had this much fun and laughs in a really,really long time...and i need it...to keep me sane.... even if for just an hour!

MemberMember
(@poi6)

Posted : 10/14/2012 9:39 pm

Ahahaha I like the show too. It's a cartoon that understands the internet generation/humor

MemberMember
(@bobby-stephenson)

Posted : 10/14/2012 9:42 pm

Nothing makes me laugh.

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 10/15/2012 8:14 am

Nothing makes me laugh.

i've been there....... and still feel that way whenever i'm on the downside spectrum of Bp........... but don't lose faith...... do other things that you would enjoy...... do it for yourself and no one else...... it'll really help..... tinydan.gif <----Dan's face...

Ahahaha I like the show too. It's a cartoon that understands the internet generation/humor

glad there's an AT fan here besides me....... grinwink.giftinydan.gif (i am soo loving putting Dan's face everytime..... lol)

MemberMember
(@cleardreaming)

Posted : 10/15/2012 9:41 am

I hear so much about this show online. I might have to give it a go at some point...along with that weird obsession half the internet appears to have with the my little pony cartoon.

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/15/2012 3:01 pm

Will Ferrell and Kramer.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 10/15/2012 5:52 pm

I love watching comedy clips on youtube when I really need a laugh. Usually stand-up or maybe clips from funny scenes in movies.

It's good to laugh- it makes you feel better and distracts you, -even if it is just for a little while. :)

MemberMember
(@marissa8161)

Posted : 10/15/2012 6:03 pm

My friends! I would NOT be alive without them. They always can tell when I'm feeling down about my face, and know exactly what to do to cheer me up and throw me into a completely ridiculous giggle fit, haha. And then I forget about my face for a little while because I know they love me no matter what my skin looks like. <3

Laughing is the best medicine ever!

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 10/15/2012 6:38 pm

Mad Tv and the Kings of Comedy. Put me infront of those clips and i am peeing my pants. Laughter really is the best humor

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 10/15/2012 6:58 pm

I have certain shows that make me laugh my ass off. Laughter is fantastic medicine when I'm feeling especially depressed, too. When I'm laughing and smiling, I forget for a few seconds that I'm a scarred up, acne-ridden monster man, lol.

- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

- The League

- Curb Your Enthusiasm

- Community

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 10/17/2012 8:51 am

I have certain shows that make me laugh my ass off. Laughter is fantastic medicine when I'm feeling especially depressed, too. When I'm laughing and smiling, I forget for a few seconds that I'm a scarred up, acne-ridden monster man, lol.

- The League

- Curb Your Enthusiasm

- Community

Will Ferrell and Kramer.

haha....am also a huge Will Ferrel fan.................

I laughed so Hard at Will Ferrel's Land of the Lost even if critics said it was a flop......

the "always sunny in Philly" gang also get's me going crazy , laughing so hard until my stomach hurts.....

i love comedies coz it takes my mind off of thinking about what to do with my face.....yaaaaa

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 10/17/2012 9:46 am

Thinking that I will ever get clear, that makes me laugh.

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/17/2012 3:06 pm

- The League

- Curb Your Enthusiasm

- Community

haha Good ol Larry David. Anything bad that can happen to someone in a situation, happens to that man. I love it. I also love the black guy from the family he adopted from Hurricane Katrina. That guy is seriously so fuckin funny.

MemberMember
(@pugrocker)

Posted : 10/17/2012 3:29 pm

Watching my dog roll on her back doing her happy dance.

MemberMember
(@poi6)

Posted : 10/17/2012 3:39 pm

Thinking that I will ever get clear, that makes me laugh.

You will

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 10/17/2012 4:30 pm

rebel wilson in pitch perfect. omfg i love her<3

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 10/18/2012 3:58 am

Haven't seen that yet - but she can be soo funny!! Love her too haha

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 10/18/2012 4:29 pm

Haven't seen that yet - but she can be soo funny!! Love her too haha

you HAVE to haha its such a good movie!

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 10/18/2012 6:05 pm

Big bang theory, russel peters, the office, oppa gangnam style or other wise known as open condom style.

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 10/19/2012 1:11 am

this guy

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 10/19/2012 1:30 am

this guy

hahah - my brother thinks that guy is hilarious. and he is pretty funny. But I can see why people just think he's just annoying :P

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 10/19/2012 3:00 pm

this guy

hahah - my brother thinks that guy is hilarious. and he is pretty funny. But I can see why people just think he's just annoying tongue.png

hes just trying to get people to loosen up, but its pretty obvious thats not working on his prank victims lulz. or the police. he does cross the line a lot, hes been arrested a bunch of times, but its just funny how people take it all so seriously

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 10/21/2012 3:25 am

one of the few brit series i enjoyed sooo much....... The I T Crowd!

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 11/16/2012 8:57 am

blogentry-157326-0-97628000-1353073754.j

blogentry-157326-0-20997000-1353073774.j

need i say more?

blogentry-157326-0-97628000-1353073754.j

blogentry-157326-0-20997000-1353073774.j

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/16/2012 3:49 pm

Amazingphil, Danisnotonfire, Dailygrace. Essentialy - Youtubers.