Notifications
Clear all

Tired Of All The Consequences Of Acne! Tired Of The Never Ending Battle!

MemberMember
(@jes889)

Posted : 10/13/2012 12:41 am

For anyone looking for something to fill in indented scars, try Dermasilk Flawless. It is not perfect but it is the best thing I have ever tried. You can't just put it on like the directions tell you to do. If you have something will a small tip ( like a toothpick) just get some on the tip and keeping filling the indention. You may have to do it several times but it comes out pretty good and it stays on pretty good too. It may move alittle if you put makup on over it, so put the make up on carefully but if it does move just take the tip that you used and smooth it out. I know how all of you feel, I have the same feelings too. I hate to leave my house and really don't want to be seen by anyone. I usually don't post but I found this product and I had to share it because I know I appreciate it when I read things people have posted that help me. Hope it can help some of you, give it a try.

MemberMember
(@jes889)

Posted : 10/13/2012 1:16 am

I also wanted to say that Demaflage does work too but it is expensive like a previous poster said. It is just like special effects silicone and you can buy that online way cheaper. I have purchased it from fxwharehouse and it works just as well.

MemberMember
(@rentedname)

Posted : 10/13/2012 4:12 am

For anyone looking for something to fill in indented scars, try Dermasilk Flawless. It is not perfect but it is the best thing I have ever tried. You can't just put it on like the directions tell you to do. If you have something will a small tip ( like a toothpick) just get some on the tip and keeping filling the indention. You may have to do it several times but it comes out pretty good and it stays on pretty good too. It may move alittle if you put makup on over it, so put the make up on carefully but if it does move just take the tip that you used and smooth it out. I know how all of you feel, I have the same feelings too. I hate to leave my house and really don't want to be seen by anyone. I usually don't post but I found this product and I had to share it because I know I appreciate it when I read things people have posted that help me. Hope it can help some of you, give it a try.

shameless plug is shameless. what makes me sad is that you probably singled out this thread to find especially vulnerable people who would be more likely to cave in to your bullshit story and buy the product.

MemberMember
(@jes889)

Posted : 10/13/2012 11:00 pm

Believe what you want to believe but I have not ties whatsoever to this product. I was just trying to help people. I would appreciate it if someone were to recommend a good product that they found to me.

And I did single out this thread because I believe these are the people that this product might help.

MemberMember
(@flowergirl1234)

Posted : 10/16/2012 10:29 pm

Absolutely incredible and heart-breaking. I don't really know how to respond except I have 100% experienced what you have and I would love to chat whenever you want or need to.

MemberMember
(@betterness24)

Posted : 10/16/2012 11:29 pm

It was hard to read all that. Mainly because it brought back so many memories of my own. I hope you can take comfort in knowing your story is one that most on this site can empathize with. And you're right, people don't understand acne until they have it. It used to make me so mad when my friends would complain about their 1 pimple and how ugly it made them feel. I always used to think- if that's ugly, what do you call what I have?

Or one of my friends would make some comment about a person they disliked and would let some crude remark about their acne slip-- obviously not putting two and two together-

Or as a guy, being asked why you have your sisters makeup in your car-- because you forgot to keep it hidden in your makeup stash..

Or.. the time the bully thought it would be funny to put you in a headlock, not realizing he was literally popping my pimples and damaging my skin-

Or that one time I went snow skiing, fell, and hit my face against the snow- leaving a blood streak on the ice and my face for all the girls to see.. and having to lie that I had cut my face on something, when in reality it was just my cysts bleeding.

Or the time a 4 year old asked me why I had some many "spots" on my face- I was so hurt I couldn't respond.

Or in horror, realizing that in art class today we have to paint our partners face...

---- memories.. but they make us who we are. And I think I could literally take about anything now. I have much thicker skin-- and ALL OF US have a unique insight that know one else gets.

So we help each other.