Notifications
Clear all

To Start Again Or Not?

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 08/28/2012 2:31 pm

Hi,

I recently stopped using a facewash for a few days because I run out. My skin seems to be moderately ok at the moment (Still not like normal peoples). So I don't know whether to start putting on the facewash or not again. If I do will it make me breakout, if i don't will I breakout because i'm not applying anything. This is whats running through my mind constantly. Literally terrified about breaking out all the time.

MemberMember
(@hellolovve)

Posted : 08/28/2012 2:40 pm

Sounds to me like the face wash you were using is WHY your skin is "moderately ok." I think if you stop using it for too long your skin will breakout. Sounds like your having at least okay success. I wouldn't stop for too long. If you're prone to breakouts, then not using anything will most likely break you out. Stick with what gives you good results.

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 08/29/2012 5:39 am

I had breakouts with the wash as well recently. Quite a bad one so at the moment I've got loads of marks around my chin. So I have no idea what to do.

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 08/29/2012 2:32 pm

Which face wash do you use?

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 08/30/2012 11:25 pm

Hi,

I recently stopped using a facewash for a few days because I run out. My skin seems to be moderately ok at the moment (Still not like normal peoples). So I don't know whether to start putting on the facewash or not again. If I do will it make me breakout, if i don't will I breakout because i'm not applying anything. This is whats running through my mind constantly. Literally terrified about breaking out all the time.

Can you post the ingredients of your face wash?

MemberMember
(@essex11)

Posted : 11/12/2012 6:36 pm

Hi,

Can you post the ingredients of your face wash?

The was I use is PanOxyl 10 wash