Notifications
Clear all

Don't You Hate It When Children...

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 07/21/2012 2:21 pm

Thing is, Kid's aren't judgmental, they do state something true but they don't mean it so that it either satisfies them or not.

They are just curious and curiousity is in human nature you can't help it.

The only thing you CAN do is, you must let go of yourself from the expectations of the society and just accept and perceive it differently. Note that life is simply a game. Think of it like us being in a video game where we are the chracters unaware so we take things way too seriously

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 10/01/2012 10:46 pm

yep...kids are kids.... like last week when i went at my cousin's house coz both my brother and my cousin were chatting online with relatives from the US.

my little nephew who was there at that time said to me "they're talking about you"

and then my older brother said to my aunt and cousin online "i mean look at her"...

i immediately shut off and maybe that showed on my face coz next thing i hear my brother saying "are you being bipolar again?"

i had to get out....i walked out on them.... went back home..... inside the bathroom...turned the faucet on and started crying my eyes out........

like i really needed to be reminded of my Acne and Bipolar.... I hate myself enough already as it is....... the world is cruel!! sad.png

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/01/2012 11:52 pm

yep...kids are kids.... like last week when i went at my cousin's house coz both my brother and my cousin were chatting online with relatives from the US.

my little nephew who was there at that time said to me "they're talking about you"

and then my older brother said to my aunt and cousin online "i mean look at her"...

i immediately shut off and maybe that showed on my face coz next thing i hear my brother saying "are you being bipolar again?"

i had to get out....i walked out on them.... went back home..... inside the bathroom...turned the faucet on and started crying my eyes out........

like i really needed to be reminded of my Acne and Bipolar.... I hate myself enough already as it is....... the world is cruel!! sad.png

Wow. I'm sorry. That's horrible. Some people, I swear, are heartless. Its your fucking family! They should be the last people to put you down. I'm sorry

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 10/03/2012 1:44 am

Wow. I'm sorry. That's horrible. Some people, I swear, are heartless. Its your fucking family! They should be the last people to put you down. I'm sorry

yep.... me tooo.......

i guess they're just fed up with the way i am... i mean I'm fed up with myself much more than them..... God knows i love them sooo much and i know that they love me too..... it just gets reallly reallly tiring sometimes... i just hope they won't give up on me!!!!

MemberMember
(@acneisacurse)

Posted : 10/10/2012 2:52 pm

I used to work at a karate school, and I was pretty clear for a while and when I started breaking out again during one of the classes I was in this one kid 9 or 10 uears old was like "what happened to your face???" And he said it pretty loudly lol I pretended I didn't hear him and I avoided him that whole class, whenever in a class the kids would have a terrifies look on their faces lol especially since the room was really really bright, there were mirrors that spanned an entire wall too so eventually I just never looked in the mirror and pretended I didn't have acne. That illusion was shattered whenever a kid commented on my face though :(. Thank god none of my coworkers never said anything though.

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 10/10/2012 9:46 pm

Kids are so fuckin annoying nowadays I think it's all the tv and games mixed in with the junk food that turn them into little demon grimlins.

MemberMember
(@jitterbug17)

Posted : 10/11/2012 12:40 pm

I have a few good ones.

When I was 15, I volunteered in a daycare at the YMCA. One little girl stares at me ( I had a really bad break out) and says: Why do you have so many chicken pox?? and then a little boy pipes up: That isn't chicken pox!! She has zits!!

I could have DIED.

And just recently my niece saw me with a mask on and says: Auntie I can't even see your bumps anymore!! What happened?

Or She saw me putting on a little cover up: Auntie, your bumps are disappearing! WOW!!

Kids in school didn't say much but I could tell when they looked AT me that they ended up talking about my face behind my back. Not many kids in my school had acne like I did. The worst jokes I got were from my parents ironcially. Not very nice of them. They would tell me to go as a pizza for Halloween. Or call me an oxy moron (aka because I used Oxy pads). Kind of funny to look back on. I like it better when kids say stuff because it is so harmless.

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 10/12/2012 10:25 am

There's no denying that sometimes these things that they say, kids, parents, siblings, relatives, friends, strangers......HURT.... A Lot!

And you try hard to put on a faint smile, not show the pain..... While you're secretly drowning inside.... Dying a little everytime you hear them cruel words........

MemberMember
(@jitterbug17)

Posted : 10/12/2012 1:45 pm

My relationship with my mother was strained for atleast 7 years due to acne. She practically hated me for it. SHe was always disgusted at me. Refused to go out shopping if i didnt pop any whiteheads. She would make me sit with my head on her lap and she would squeeze and squeeze every little thing on my face she could find. Painful I would be crying but she would never let up. I hated her so much, Still resent her a bit.