Notifications
Clear all

The Awkward Moment When... (Play It Fun)

MemberMember
(@phoenix-fireless)

Posted : 02/28/2012 5:40 am

...when some day you wake up, get out of bed, look in the mirror and think: "This is the best I'm going to look today, it's only going downhill from here."

...when you look in the mirror before applying moisturizer and realize you have more flakes than facial growth.

MemberMember
(@rp245)

Posted : 03/01/2012 5:53 pm

When you notice someone in the street with really bad acne... and then realize yours is way worse.

Or when your acne temporarily clears every comments on how great your skin looks, and you suddenly know that all this time they've been noticing how bad it was.

MemberMember
(@thecursed89)

Posted : 03/07/2012 2:34 am

That awkward moment when you wear makeup and you can't explain to your friends why you don't want to go on a beach trip with them.

MemberMember
(@creativedisplayname)

Posted : 03/08/2012 9:53 pm

That awkward moment when you wear makeup and you can't explain to your friends why you don't want to go on a beach trip with them.

Story of my life, idk what I'm going I do this summer if my skin doesn't get better. :X

MemberMember
(@paulh85)

Posted : 03/09/2012 10:55 am

When your Mum is looking for photographs to scan into a digital photo frame and starts complaining that there are no pictures of you between the ages of 13 and 26...

I figured out pretty quickly that the best way to avoid having my picture taken was to be the one taking the picture. As a result, I'm now a pretty decent photographer!

MemberMember
(@brown503)

Posted : 03/09/2012 7:02 pm

That awkward moment when every time someone on an acne message board posts a photo of themselves, or you see a display pic with the person actually in it you think "I wish my acne looked even remotely close to that good...."

Le sigh.

MemberMember
(@matt-f)

Posted : 03/11/2012 5:35 am

...your Grandmother walks into the Kitchen and gives you a Newspaper with an article about a new acne-helping chocolate while you're talking to parents. (happened a few years ago).

MemberMember
(@a-damsel-in-distress)

Posted : 03/17/2012 12:27 pm

that awkward moment when you read these, and think.. i feel like i wrote them

so true....so true...

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/17/2012 6:22 pm

When your friends start playing dot to dot on your face when your passed out drunk and realise when you wake up they somehow managed to join a penis together using my pimples... -_- (they used a permenant marker). Well, the upside is that, the following day was the first day i wasn't embarrased about my acne since i had something even worse to worry about...

MemberMember
(@ledzep)

Posted : 03/18/2012 10:23 am

the moment when you realise that the people in life who love you, will be there for you regardless of how your skin looks. Together with the look of pain on their faces when you try to explain how much acne has damaged you.

MemberMember
(@thebsides92)

Posted : 04/05/2012 5:53 pm

When you're so damn pale that even milder spots and scarring stand out like crazy!

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 04/07/2012 8:33 am

When someone touches your face where an active spot is and you say "ow!", thus looking like an over sensitive whimp lol.gif

When a spot pops on your mirror in a morning. Ick!

When people ask you if you've tried just washing your face with water. Obviously!

MemberMember
(@freeoneday)

Posted : 06/22/2012 6:27 pm

The awkward moment when a person asks why ur looking down all the time and 'are u hiding pimples?' CRINGE

MemberMember
(@kin92)

Posted : 06/22/2012 9:12 pm

When you're kissing your girlfriend and you go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and see your mouth area is all dried up and flaky

MemberMember
(@justsomeguy44)

Posted : 06/23/2012 1:42 pm

When you're kissing your girlfriend and you go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and see your mouth area is all dried up and flaky

I totally agree! this happens to me a lot hahaha.

MemberMember
(@kin92)

Posted : 06/23/2012 3:59 pm

I totally agree! this happens to me a lot hahaha.

It's so embarrassing lol.

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 06/23/2012 5:45 pm

The awkward moment when you're at work and something hits you right on the acne which you might bleed or be more red, then you try to block it with your hands and rush to the bathroom to see if you're bleeding.

MemberMember
(@ellien)

Posted : 06/26/2012 5:41 pm

The awkward moment when you haven't seen your family in 6 months and the first thing they do when they see you is frown and put the most worried expression on their faces as if you had cancer or something, and when you then ask them if you really look that bad, they tell you that honestly they'd expected you to look a lot worse. (Happened today, I want to shoot myself).

MemberMember
(@syn1122)

Posted : 07/10/2012 7:23 pm

awkward moment when you hop on a bus full of people when youre breaking out bad..and some one mentions my mum says asians have oily skin D;

MemberMember
(@catherinemorland)

Posted : 07/11/2012 2:57 am

^ my mum says some people who ride the bus have racist mothers

MemberMember
(@syn1122)

Posted : 07/11/2012 3:25 am

lol i was at the shops today, this kid was like dad this guy has scratches all over his face his dad was like UGH and shuts his son up >< i was like D= standing in line

MemberMember
(@ppopsicle)

Posted : 10/01/2012 1:07 am

That awkward moment when you try to put makeup on over a recently popped pimple.

Somewhat of a continuation:

That awkward moment when you plan to pop a pimple with enough time for it to scab over so you can put makeup over it

MemberMember
(@maximusblack)

Posted : 10/03/2012 7:50 pm

...When somebody looks you straight in the eyes, when you have a huge pimple right between your eyebrows.

...When people ask you if you wash your face. NO, I DON'T, OBVIOUSLY.

...When the science teacher is talking about acne and stuff, and the entire class turns around to look at you.

MemberMember
(@dlhm)

Posted : 10/08/2012 2:27 pm

...when your drill instructor asks you why the inside of your cover has bleach stains...

MemberMember
(@flowergirl1234)

Posted : 10/09/2012 7:00 pm

Story of my life, idk what I'm going I do this summer if my skin doesn't get better. sick.gif

I have no freaking idea either. I get really depressed every summer... My friends always want to go swimming and I always say no.

When you wear a jacket with pockets for the sole purpose of hiding concealer and powder in them so you can pretend to need the bathroom during class and go apply them.

Also, when you go in the school bathroom and someone's already at the mirror so you hide in a stall until they leave so you can repowder your face in peace...Lol

I've so done this before! Except I hide in a stall with my compact to fix my face... :(