Notifications
Clear all

I just saw Star Trek - Chris Pine has acne scars

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/28/2011 7:47 pm

chris pines scars are REALLLLY BAD.

Those of you who think they are minor must have super severe scarring, because what chris pine has it straight up really bad scarring.

MemberMember
(@amarag)

Posted : 05/28/2011 7:55 pm

Chris Pine seems like a really sweet guy in his interviews...he often refers to himself as a geek.

ha! If only there were more geeks who looked like him... 😛

MemberMember
(@mike06)

Posted : 04/17/2013 1:05 am

I know this is an old thread but I was watching Star Trek and noticed that Chris Pine does have a decent amount of scarring and it definitely isn't as mild as some people would imagine. Goes to show that even in such a looks dominated profession such as acting, noticeable scars didn't prevent Chris Pine from getting the job over guys just as good looking with clear skin.

2iggmyc.jpg

5ahks7.jpg

MemberMember
(@ries)

Posted : 04/17/2013 1:41 am

Mehh. He's still good looking with the scars.

MemberMember
(@lalovelyj)

Posted : 04/18/2013 3:02 pm

Chris Pine AND Brad Pitt have scarring. Two beautiful men.

MemberMember
(@cyberpile)

Posted : 04/19/2013 1:31 pm

I heard his personal stylists had him pay for those indents on his skin because female viewers found him intimidatingly flawless and too metrosexual. They had him perfect the rugged look in order to make viewers perceive him as less priviliged, unattainable, and more like a bad boy, Jk!

It is possible for an actor to have a few well-placed shallow indents from acne and still have skin that couldn't be more attractive.