Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coconut Oil - Reviews

Coconut Oil

Dan Crow
Sam1999

Senor Chubbs
Interesting article thanks for sharing. I was wondering if sesame oil or any oil with higher linoleic acid is working for you?

Sam1999
I have been using sesame oil for about 2 weeks and it has been working well for me!

Luna94
the brand CeraVe has good moisturizers for different skin types without being expensive. Plus they have facial sunscreens, washes and such that are very gentle yet effective. My dermatologist recommended it and it works on my acne prone skin (:

Ghh
Coconut oil treatment for acne. Its widely known you have to give this treatment time. It gets worse while the impurities are leaving your skin and then gets better.

Ghh

NowHandsaw

I tried coconut oil and it gave me more pimples. Then, I tried sesame oil and my skin was the clearest it has ever been in just one week. The article was so amazing! Thanks for sharing!

BlueSalvia
XLII
m4gners

kbots14
Can I ask how you use it on your face?? Did you wash your face then apply, or apply then wash it off? I have very acne prone and oily skin, and I want to try this! just wasn't sure how people were using it

Natalie782

Luna94
Eating it only? or did you also apply it directly?? i suffer from hormonal acne as well..

honeyandbetts
GeorgieLindsay
JessBlackSheep

midnightrose
How is your skin looking now after taking this over a month?

Battle2011
understatement
Rilianne07

saibo
maybe your allergic to coconut

Piggy26
I never had cystic acne until I started using coconut oil. How did you get rid of the cystic acne from coconut oil?? I have stopped using coconut oil almost 2 months ago and I still get cystic acne on my cheeks.

Manda1987
I am 28. I started getting acne at 13 and thought it would go away as an adult, it didn't. I have tried almost everything under the sun, and coconut oil is the only thing I've had success with. Make sure to use all-natural, organic, NON-SCENTED coconut oil. I see people commenting on "loving the scent" of the coconut but pharmacists and dermatologists will tell you to use non-scented. I also use lemon juice as an astringent before bedtime. Good luck!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes