Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment - Reviews

Carley's Clear and Smooth Skin Treatment
Brand: Carley's

View Ingredients
Benzoyl peroxide (2%)

Reverse Osmosis Purified Water, Liquid Natural Soap, Shea Butter; (Butyrospermum parkii), Vegetable Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernal Oil; (Armeniaca vulgaris, Prunis armeniaca), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Extract, Corn Meal, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Seed Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil(Macadamia integrifolia), Xanthan Gum, Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera Biennis ), Elder Flower Extract(sambucus nigra), Chamomile Powder (Chamomilla recutita), Natural Essential Oils - no artificial fragrances-, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Germall plus (4/10's of 1%) (diazolidinyl Urea, 3-Iodo-2-propylbutylcarbarmate).
chanelcoco
Marcoboyz

Brittanymelinda
not fake at all!

PLO83
Yes they have THOUSANDS of positive reviews and they are all fake lol. I've been with Carley's for years. This is the only product that has ever cleared my skin. It makes you worse for a bit because you purge. Sadly, I moved and the water type changed. It stopped working. I tried a ton of chemical crap after that and managed to do more damage to my skin than anything else. These guys care so much that they suggested another product from another company to try to restore my skin's biome to undo some of the harm before going back to their product. I don't know many companies that will refer you to another and not make a dime if they think it's what's best for your skin at the moment. I buy my moisturizers from them and the repair cream. Wonderful products. You might not have liked it but saying that all the reviews are fake is just silly. PS: I'm in Canada and they are in Orlando Florida. So I have nothing to do with the company other than buying their products. They have a ton of faithful customers. A lot of people don't use the products as they should. I read some people on here crying that it doesn't work but they left the product on their skin like a mask. Others used it every now and then... The one product that I don't like from them is their lipgloss.

Starlite
I also got tricked by the positive reviews, the product made my skin worse, I 100% believe most of these reviews are fake because so many people come to this site looking for solutions for their acne, it's free advertising. One way to see if a reviewer is a fake account is to check out their profile, see how many reviews they've made for other products.

janecrosley
Dawn Pranger
TinaK

Wes side88
The reviews seem totally fake and the product itself is horrible it does nothing to clear pimples if anything it makes them worse! The customer and by customer service Steve Wills is mean as hell he turns into the devil when you want to return a product. I would not recommend it and if you are allergic to nuts or evil people don't buy this product because it comes with both. The soap doesn't clean at all no wonder it is free, it is probably animal fat or something. Not a good product or company, please avoid...I wish I would have. Also it's funny how they don't have a contact number or address listed, this is a shady corporation that only defends themselves or rather himself because he has something to hide. BEWARE OF CARLEY'S AND THE OWNER STEVE WILLS!

swills1
Thanks for your kind review. We have never posted a fake review. In fact that would be fraud. Besides how would you explain 35 thousand positive reviews on e b a y. Pretty hard to fake reviews on there. In fact it is impossible. Of course nothing helps everyone. this person below received a full refund.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes