Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Azelex Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream - Reviews

Azelex Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream
Brand: Azelex

View Ingredients
Azelaic Acid (20%).

Cetearyl octanoate; glycerin; glyceryl stearate and cetearyl alcohol and cetyl palmitate and cocoglycerides; PEG-5 glyceryl stearate; propylene glycol; and purified water. Benzoic acid is present as a preservative.
robinclooney
AmethystJ

Kimbyron172
Azelex is makes your skin dry which causes it to become itchy. When your skin is dry your body will produce more oils to counter act being dry. My best advice is after you apply the Azelex, you should use a non grease moisturizer over it.

QuaintApple

swoleMom
I'm surprised your naturopath was able to recommend this to you when trying to go natural route. Do you think it was a combo of both? Also good for under the skin bumps?

lnefriedrich
Acooper53

Michaela123
I just bought a 10% Azelaic Acid Suspension from the ordinary skincare line (it's a UK brand under Deciem, [link removed]). The product itself was $7.90 for an ounce + $4.99 shipping and it took about 2 weeks to get to me. I also looked at Curology but most of the formulas they make for patients is only around 4% and it's $20 a month. I can't tell you how the Ordinary formula is working so far because I tried it for the first time last night but my inflammation has already decreased a bit and I didn't have any new spots this morning. Hope this helps!

roxyower
I get mine on Amazon. It's called melazepam. It's 20% azelaic acid which is the highest I've found online without a prescription. I really like it and the tube is 2 oz.

Niru
Would you be able to share if the azelaic acid from the ordinary worked for you?? thank you! <3

toffeebanoffee

OKDERMO-COM
You can get it in okdermo, your welcome.

Iprayforclearskin

Niru
thank you for letting us know!

Naimur97
alyssa.
GivingPail
lmatthews

NicolaD
I've been using Azelaic acid for a couple of weeks. No improvement yet. I'm shocked that you have to pay so much. In the UK, all prescriptions cost about £8, regardless of the medication. I know the cost to the NHS is only about £3.50 per tube. It's a really cheap drug. I'm really hoping that there's a cheaper way for you to purchase this.

Maya234432

jgoulett
Hello! Drop Cetaphil and go with something like Circadia Lipid Replacing Cleansing Gel. Cetaphil blocks pores. The rest of your plan is pretty cool. Good for you!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×