Vitamin C reviews

4.2/5 - 58 reviews

Vitamin C

topical vitamin c works best
Reviewed on June 15, 2016

I read that putting vitamin c on your face works better than taking supplements. I found an inexpensive vitamin C serum: [link removed] It's supposed to be used in the morning but I use it at night, too. My skin's a lot smoother. I've been using it about 6 months.

Helped with overall smoothness of skin
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

I always forgot to take my vitamin C after my other supplements. Around my jaw, I had a lot of small rough bumps & pimples. In one of my school assignments, I read about a woman who would eat lots of citrus for her complexion. I thought, 'I have vitamin C in the fridge, it's the same concept, it shouldn't hurt, right'? Well a few days later I realised that my skin (with the exception of a few pimples) was smooth!! It did help with *some* of the pimples on my jaw but its biggest help was getting rid of the small bumps (they were like bumps you'd get from makeup but I hadn't worn makeup around that time). It may or may not work for you but there's no harm in trying vitamin C. I take 2000 mg a day.

Really awesome so far
Reviewed on September 25, 2015

I've been taking 2000 mg per day of vitamin c I already see results and it's been nearly one week.Iam also using it with Benzaclin that the docter prescribed me my face is 80% clear and my post acne marks/ hyperpigmentation is 80% gone. Vitamin c is good for overall health and is amazing at fighting acne,post acne marks, and uneven skin tone.

best product for acne and scars
Reviewed on April 20, 2015

vitamin c tablets are also very good for skin

if any ne have acne and scars better to take vitamin c chewable tablets or take this vitamin c powder

since from 1year i've suffered with this acne and scars but when i startedto take these tablets ..you wont belive within 1 month my skin got cleared and now haha ..i feel im so good

by amrita20 on 04/18/2016 10:50
Hi, Can u please tell me about ur dose of vitamin c per day? did u take anything else with vitamin c?
review for Perque brand ( buffered ascorbate powder, vitamin C powder)
Reviewed on February 25, 2015

I started taking this vitamin C powder as recommedned by a naturopathic physician. I have acne since 14 years old, this is the first time my face is totally cleared. amazing!

Worked but....
Reviewed on October 10, 2014

This worked great and fast. I was taking between 1000-2000mg daily. Soon I came to realize vitamin c raises your blood sugar and after about a week it gave me the worse BV and yeast infection I have ever had. Needless to say that was the end of that.

amazing with other supplement intake
Reviewed on July 6, 2014

i take vitamin c 5 grams a day with 100mg zinc,2400iu vitamin a,1200mg fish oil(with 2000 vitamin d in d3 form) and 200mcg selenium a day

although its probably best to take all the supplements i just listed here and maybe more but the only think that really helped me and not just make minor improvements was vitamin c zinc and vit a taken together

it will reduce the inflammation caused by acne and dry up your skin so no(or extremely little) sebum will be produced drastically reducing acne

another amazing part of the combination is that scars heal very fast

Everyone should tak Vit C.
Reviewed on April 4, 2014

It does not help against acne, in most cases (maybe it will for some), and it did not help me either. But you can't take to much Vitamin C. The worst that can happen is diarrhea, and that is if you take a lot.

Vitamin C is really healthy!

I take 400-600 mg a day, and that has not helped with acne.

I do recommend trying, though!

Faster results with with zinc
Reviewed on June 10, 2013

After 3 weeks of using this it helped speed up everything along with improving my skin and healing the acne scars. It usually kicks in around your blood stream after 2 - 3 weeks for it to immediately start working, to speed up the results with acne scarring take it at night therefore it works better as you sleep with 35mg Zinc tablets with 1000mg Vitamin C tablets. It cleared up my skin immediately!

by amrita20 on 04/18/2016 10:53
Zinc is good for health? is there any side effect? and one more qunstion how many days did u take zinc with vitamin c?