Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 366 reviews

Green Tea Brands????
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I reside in Bangladesh where I can only find these brands- Twinings, Lipton. Can anyone tell me if twinings/lipton help?

TIA

This Rocks for Hormonal Acne!!!!
Reviewed on July 16, 2016

Ever since I have stopped taking birth control 10 years ago my hormonal acne was out of control. Within that time frame I have seen multiple dermatologists and I was prescribed various antibiotics, facial washes, and topical creams which really did not work for me. Recently I came to this website to look for natural remedies in order to deal with my hormonal acne and I noticed that green tea received a lot of favorable reviews. I decided to give organic matcha green tea powder and Tazo's green tea (with spearmint, due to its anti-androgen effects!) a try. I've been drinking 2 to 3 cups a day for two weeks and I've noticed a reduction of acne on my lower face and back. If anyone is looking for a natural remedy for their hormonal acne I would definitely suggest giving this a try!

IT works but you have to buy the right kind!
Reviewed on June 23, 2016

I bought my pure organic matcha green tea powder from amazon! Every morning I put about a tsp in a cold water bottle, shake it up and add some squeezes of lemon. My skin has been clearing up dramatically. My blackheads and whiteheads are diminishing. Also, you have to take diet and exercise into consideration as well. I've been keeping up with both and taking advantage of the sauna at my gym. Seriously everyone, if you want to clear up - it is an all around lifestyle change you must go through. Adding the green tea to my life has been the best thing for my skin though.

nothing happens
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

ive tried but no see any result. didnt work for me

Are there any downsides to this?
Reviewed on April 8, 2016

I am going to base my review off of two things: my one year long exchange in Japan experience drinking 6-10 cups of green tea a day, and my current routine which is taking green tea extract supplements.

In Japan I had the clearest skin of my life. People told me that it was glowing, and it was. At the time, i was drinking so much pure, potent and natural tea every day that it just radiated on my skin. The most I was drinking was with my third host family, and it was during that period of time that I had the clearest skin. At my other families I drank a lot as well, but not nearly enough as at my third.

Now, since returning, I have stopped drinking green tea and my acne is back. My host mom sent me a package filled with my favorite Japanese green teas, but I find that when I drink them I stay up allll night. I am really sensitive to caffeine, and can only drink one or two cups a day while still falling asleep at a decent time. So, I take green tea extract supplements instead. It does the trick just fine and I can start to see my skin glowing again.

Make sure to use the purest form that you can, which is usually loose instead of in tea bags. Good luck!

ORGANIC MATCHA
Reviewed on March 11, 2016

Helps prevent hormonal breakouts since it is anti-androgenic. It gives you energy and is full of anti oxidants. Amazing!

Amazing results works wonders for me
Reviewed on March 5, 2016

I started drinking green tea about a week ago and I have already started to see major improvments. I drink 3-6 cups (sometimes 7-8 cups) everyday and lately I've started to use this as a toner on my face. I think if you only drink it, it will help you prevent to get more zits but if you use it as a toner it helps your skin to clear up. This treatment is fantastic and here's why:

First of all it is cheap and it really works not like those products that your dermatologist recommends.

It's natural, I personally think that natural treatments are the best if you want to get rid of your acne (except from Accutane maybe)

It prevents breakouts dramatically ever since I started drinking green tea I have got maybe 1-2 small zits no kidding and it also helps reduce whiteheads

You see results pretty fast

So don't hesitate to use this treatment, if you have any questions feel free to ask them :)

by lmyxo on 03/21/2016 07:27
I really wanna try it but I have horrible acne and everything I've tried didn't work.
not every green tea have the same effect
Reviewed on February 28, 2016

search for the 'gun powder' Chinese tea, it's the most effective one.

2 cups a day worked for me.

Spearmint Tea for Hormonal Imbalance
Reviewed on December 7, 2015

I'm not really a fan of writing review since I'm actually a reader. I've been searching and reading a lot of websites about reducing acne/pimples. Whatever you call it. I've bought a lot of expensive products then in the end it doesn't help me, rather it worsen my face. Until I've come across this article that says drinking spearmint tea helps hormonal imbalance leading to reduce oil production leading to less clogging of pores leading to less pimples. I'm not a fan of tea but why not try? It's easier than applying tones of things in the face right? So I went to look for just the spearmint tea flavor in a tea shop. And tried it once a day in the morning. And that day I started taking zinc as well. In addition, I started before taking omega 3 supplement.

After 2 days, I can see the difference. No more breakouts in the morning. I have little one or two, but they are so tiny unlike before that it's big, noticeable cyst.

I'm trying now to search what can I use to reduce blemishes, while continuously drinking tea.

by Leedoo12 on 01/03/2016 22:05
How much do u take of the omega an zinc?
It helps!
Reviewed on November 17, 2015

I drink one or two cups of green tea everyday and afterwards put the tea-bag on my skin. I don't know if drinking green tea is very beneficial for your skin, because I still get the same amount of new pimples. But it has definitely helped my gut to be calmer and they say acne is caused by gut problems for some people. But using the tea-bag on my face as an exfoliator has remarkably been effective! It helps to remove the redness and also makes pimples appear smaller. Sadly it doesn't cause your pimples to stay away, but it's a very helpful method to get rid of pimples that are already there.