Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 369 reviews

Green Tea

don't take if you're anemic!!
Reviewed on September 10, 2016

So I started taking green tea extract supplements and drinking green matcha tea. I did get more energy and I think my boobs grew slightly and I lost about 5lbs in 2 weeks (woo!). BUT no effect on my skin and the second week I started getting dizzy randomly especially when I worked out. I am super anemic and very active so it could be a rare side effect but I Googled it and green tea is actually bad for people with anemia as it prohibits iron circulation. They call it "sleepy blood". Sounds weird but its a real thing and I thought I'd let you all know in case anyone is experiencing the side effect and doesn't know what it's from. Good luck! And don't forget- you're beautiful :)

doing something.
Reviewed on August 22, 2016

I have been drinking 3 to 5 cups of gunpowder loose green tea a day from the past week to see if it helps with acne. as of right now, I haven't noticed a major changes, but my digestive system has been working far more efficiently, which can only help I hope. I will update in the coming weeks. also, I normally drink nothing but a ton of water, so any changes won't be due to not drinking soda, juice, milk, etc. I also want to add that I eat a pretty healthy diet in general, alot of fruits, vegetables and chicken. not much processed or instant food. I do occasionally go crazy and binge on a whole pack of ores or bucket of cookie dough....trying to get those sugar spikes under control.

by Bry on 08/31/2016 21:13
ok, so update! I think green tea is great for you but have noticed my skin is way more oily. I have oily skin anyway but even my hair and eyelids seem oily. now, I did start a new birth control around the same time I started drinking the tea, so it may very well be that. but I am going to try not drinking it for a week and see if there's any difference. I'll be back to update.
Need help can you rub white tea bags on gave
Reviewed on August 14, 2016

I usually when I drink white or green tea I rub the tea bag on my acne on my right cheek will it help????

Green Tea Brands????
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I reside in Bangladesh where I can only find these brands- Twinings, Lipton. Can anyone tell me if twinings/lipton help?

TIA

This Rocks for Hormonal Acne!!!!
Reviewed on July 16, 2016

Ever since I have stopped taking birth control 10 years ago my hormonal acne was out of control. Within that time frame I have seen multiple dermatologists and I was prescribed various antibiotics, facial washes, and topical creams which really did not work for me. Recently I came to this website to look for natural remedies in order to deal with my hormonal acne and I noticed that green tea received a lot of favorable reviews. I decided to give organic matcha green tea powder and Tazo's green tea (with spearmint, due to its anti-androgen effects!) a try. I've been drinking 2 to 3 cups a day for two weeks and I've noticed a reduction of acne on my lower face and back. If anyone is looking for a natural remedy for their hormonal acne I would definitely suggest giving this a try!

IT works but you have to buy the right kind!
Reviewed on June 23, 2016

I bought my pure organic matcha green tea powder from amazon! Every morning I put about a tsp in a cold water bottle, shake it up and add some squeezes of lemon. My skin has been clearing up dramatically. My blackheads and whiteheads are diminishing. Also, you have to take diet and exercise into consideration as well. I've been keeping up with both and taking advantage of the sauna at my gym. Seriously everyone, if you want to clear up - it is an all around lifestyle change you must go through. Adding the green tea to my life has been the best thing for my skin though.

by Binang on 08/11/2016 15:45
what is the name of that pls?
nothing happens
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

ive tried but no see any result. didnt work for me

Are there any downsides to this?
Reviewed on April 8, 2016

I am going to base my review off of two things: my one year long exchange in Japan experience drinking 6-10 cups of green tea a day, and my current routine which is taking green tea extract supplements.

In Japan I had the clearest skin of my life. People told me that it was glowing, and it was. At the time, i was drinking so much pure, potent and natural tea every day that it just radiated on my skin. The most I was drinking was with my third host family, and it was during that period of time that I had the clearest skin. At my other families I drank a lot as well, but not nearly enough as at my third.

Now, since returning, I have stopped drinking green tea and my acne is back. My host mom sent me a package filled with my favorite Japanese green teas, but I find that when I drink them I stay up allll night. I am really sensitive to caffeine, and can only drink one or two cups a day while still falling asleep at a decent time. So, I take green tea extract supplements instead. It does the trick just fine and I can start to see my skin glowing again.

Make sure to use the purest form that you can, which is usually loose instead of in tea bags. Good luck!

ORGANIC MATCHA
Reviewed on March 11, 2016

Helps prevent hormonal breakouts since it is anti-androgenic. It gives you energy and is full of anti oxidants. Amazing!

Amazing results works wonders for me
Reviewed on March 5, 2016

I started drinking green tea about a week ago and I have already started to see major improvments. I drink 3-6 cups (sometimes 7-8 cups) everyday and lately I've started to use this as a toner on my face. I think if you only drink it, it will help you prevent to get more zits but if you use it as a toner it helps your skin to clear up. This treatment is fantastic and here's why:

First of all it is cheap and it really works not like those products that your dermatologist recommends.

It's natural, I personally think that natural treatments are the best if you want to get rid of your acne (except from Accutane maybe)

It prevents breakouts dramatically ever since I started drinking green tea I have got maybe 1-2 small zits no kidding and it also helps reduce whiteheads

You see results pretty fast

So don't hesitate to use this treatment, if you have any questions feel free to ask them :)

by lmyxo on 03/21/2016 07:27
I really wanna try it but I have horrible acne and everything I've tried didn't work.