Egg White Mask reviews

4.4/5 - 533 reviews

Egg Whites

Nice
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

This mask can be a mess and a hassle sometimes. The results don't last too long, but it's just a nice alternative. Nice to do once in a while.

its work
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

This stuff really works! Completely draws the redness out of my skin.

Cheap and effective!
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

I use this with lemon/calamansi extract with it (whitening effect). Sometimes with milk as well. It's one of my fave DIY ever since. Good for pore tightening. I whip my egg white mixture with fork and the fun begins always! :)

Love love love it. And even when I have kids of my own I will teach them this one. :)

love
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

I've used this mask for many years now, and it has never let me down. Also it's probably the ONLY mask that I would feel comfortable using the day or evening of a big event. I've never had it break me out or cause redness. I love the instant face lift effect and brightening effect that this natural remedy gives. My all time favorite beauty treat. And I've tried to many to count.

great mask
Reviewed on May 4, 2016

LOve this mask, it makes my skin soft, and it has helped my acne a little, but it does make my skin so soft

use the whole egg!
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

This works great! Follow with the yolk to moisturize! Just beat yolk and apply to face. Let dry, then rinse.

Great overnight mask for acne prone skin
Reviewed on March 28, 2016

I use it once or twice a week and love it. It tightens my pores and shrinks acne overnight. I leave it on 10-30 minutes (depending on how much time I have and whether I'm feeling too lazy to rinse it off). Just whip it with a fork and apply in even layers.

GREAT!
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

I like how it does not irritate my skin and its all natural and an inexpensive skincare alternative.

it does amazing things for my skin! It makes my pores appear smaller, aborbs excess oil and softens my skin! really like it!

A miracle!
Reviewed on March 13, 2016

This egg white mask is just amazing! I started getting a lot of red small bumps on one side of my cheek. I was to scared of showing it to anyone,not even my parents. This is when I decided that I'll cure these bumps by myself.So I read most of these positive reviews which gave me courage to try it. But, i wasn't like this in the beginning I had a tiny doubt it wouldn't work since I read most positive reviews about honey mask and that just resulted in having many red bumps which was so annoying. But I had this thought saying that trying it won't hurt, so I did. I took a trip to my fridge and grabed 2 eggs and cracked it only leaving the egg white in the bowl. I hurried to grab so tissues and ran into the bathroom feeling excited to see the results. So i tied my hair up so I won't get any on my hair (even tho if you wash your hair with egg yolk it will become very smooth afterward). I applied a fair amount of eggwhite on my face avoiding the mouth and eyes. After I was finished then I puted a thin layer of tissue on my face avoiding mouth and eyes. But, this wasn't the end of the procedure. I used the left over eggwhite and applied it on top of the tissue. I didn't set a timer or look at a clock waiting for the exact time instead I waited till the tissue become hard which took 1 hour and a half for me ( worth the wait). FINALLY when the time came I thought negatively that this won't change the bumps. I slowly peeled off the mask only to find a miracle. ........my skin became smoother, the bumps were like instanly gone, and the redness on my cheeks disappeared! I RECOMMEND THIS MASK TO PEOPLE OF ALL AGE!

Age: 12

Gender: Female

by luckykinnara on 05/25/2016 07:16
How much egg white do you use? How about ance? Does it fade away?
it works for blackheads
Reviewed on February 11, 2016

i soak cotton pad with egg white as mask on my nose and leave 3 mins or until it dry...my skin was so soft! and the blackheads on my nose were noticeably less..it is amazing and it is not irrating

by superadam on 05/06/2016 07:31
how often do u use this mask??