Egg White Mask reviews

4.4/5 - 541 reviews

Egg Whites

Keyiela W.
Reviewed on May 17, 2017

I washed my face with Bior Charcoal cleanser. I mixed freshly squeezed lemon juice and egg whites into a clean bowl and mixed it repeatedly until it foamed. I used a makeup brush and placed it the soulution thinly on my face and cut up clean tissue paper into small squares and placed them all over. I repeated this step about 3 times. I waited appropriately 30 minutes or until the 'mask' was dry and peeled the tissue off of my face in an upward motions. After the 'mask' was off I washed my face with Cetaplil face wash dried my face with a clean towel and moisturized with a small amount of Nivea Creme lotion. The next morning my face looked lighter ( I'm a dark skinned African American teen with a small amount of acne scars on my cheek area) and clear all of the bumps on my forehead had either shrunk or disappeared. I'm going to repeat this step for the remainder of the week and see the end results.

Fun and has many benefits.
Reviewed on March 31, 2017

I like to add some sugar to some egg whites and hand whip it until it's really thick and like a mousse. I massage that all over my face and let it sit for about 10 minutes then rinse with warm water. The vitamins in eggs helps pimples heal and it's really fun to do.

Helped at first, but I dont know what's happening now.
Reviewed on January 4, 2017

I've used it about 4 times, once a week. I didn't use it as a sheet mask or mix it with lemon - because lemon is irritating and can make hyperpigmentation and redness worse. But the egg white smeared on my face and left on to dry made my pores look smaller, less redness, and overall tighter feeling.

After using it the 4th time yesterday though, I washed it off in the shower and came out with my forehead, cheeks, chin and around my nose SO, so red with tiny bumps all over those areas - bumps that I didn't have before, it ALMOST looks like a rash. This morning I woke up with all those little bumps with white heads. They're tiny but each of them is puss filled. And there's the same amount of redness today. This has NEVER happened to me even with all the treatments I've tried since I was 11, I've never had a reaction like this. And I haven't had anything out of the ordinary to eat so I know it has something to do with the mask.

by Elicya on 06/07/2017 18:34
The same thing happened to me just now I recommend you don't use it I'm really annoyed now
it can help
Reviewed on October 22, 2016

this mask is pretty much helpful to make your skin shiny and smooth but it didn't help me for my acne only for the redness..

Its tighten
Reviewed on October 6, 2016

i use it for two weeks this mask, its really tighten the skin of my face, its really make Face shine, avoid if its breakout after first use.

Nice toy
Reviewed on September 24, 2016

If you happen to be seriously bored and have an oversupply of groceries, it is a fun activity to smear egg white into the face. I tried it and it feels good. Does it heal wounds? – Possible, but how to evidently find out whether it is more than an illusion? Note that it most likely cannot reduce the amount of clogged pores.

by Prashantt on 10/06/2016 20:38
Nice!
Reviewed on September 19, 2016

I just want to start by saying how nice it is to be able to grab something you have in your fridge and turn it into an acne-fighter. So, I've used the egg white mask mixed with a few drops of lemon juice maybe 4 times? For me, It didn't do much with controlling my acne but it did help with inflammation so it felt soothing. Also, I think it helped to stop the pimples from leaving a dark spot which is a +++++ because my biggest issue is post-inflamatory hyper pigmentation rather than the acne itself. My pimples last for maybe 5 days (and I suffer from pimples rarely now that I'm using the acne.org regimen) but the discoloration it leaves will last for months! Another thing with this mask is that it makes the skin sooo soft and supple.

SOO COOL
Reviewed on July 30, 2016

so i use this as a mask and every other day.

it helps me with the inflammation of my zits

Nice
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

This mask can be a mess and a hassle sometimes. The results don't last too long, but it's just a nice alternative. Nice to do once in a while.

its work
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

This stuff really works! Completely draws the redness out of my skin.