Egg White Mask reviews

4.5/5 - 511 reviews

Egg Whites

Day 1 - used treatment twice
Reviewed on October 30, 2014

I have to say there are a lot of posotive reviews and negative, my opinion is that it is great and works fast. Leaves your skin smooth but only few spots gone. But this is only day one tommorow i will write up my response of how my skin has reacted after 1 night. But overall so far : BRILLIANT :)

Makes my skin worse
Reviewed on October 30, 2014

When I wear this masking does make my skin tight and smooth. That's why I have used it quite a few times, but I noticed afterwards it made my skin breakout the next day. It has the same exact effect on my bestfriend. I believe it is the animal protein that makes the acne react in this way. So I would suggest someone to try it one time (because it is a Really great mask), but if you notice your skin breaking out stop using it. Coffee grounds have been the best acne exfoliate for my face and body so far. If you can't fine anything that works try that! It is what I'm going to suggest to my YouTube subscribers actually. (:

really nice
Reviewed on October 20, 2014

i do this mask twice a week, i cover my face with the whites, apply thin toilet paper, and cover my face again and wait 30 minutes before peeling the paper off. it really softens my skin and reduces my redness, plus removes blackheads, scars, and controls oily skin (which i have). id recommend this mask to anyone. try iiitttt !!!!!!

The BEST natural treatment you can ever find!!
Reviewed on October 14, 2014

I love it!! It works so good for me, it tightens my skin and my pores are visibly reduced after just less than a month of wearing the masks!! Also, it works well on acne and decreases the redness of acne, controlling breakouts at the same time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!! It just works so good!!

Acne tips
Reviewed on September 14, 2014

Egg white mask works. But you must clean your face well, before applying the mask. People who suffer from acne, use Neutrogena bar of soap. Neutrogena has special bars soap for your skin type. I found the bar soap is better than liquid form.

Leave egg white mask for 15-20 minutes. After the processes of the mask, then clean your face with warm water. When face has been wash. You always want your pores to close, in order of preventing pimples from breeding in there. After face has been wash, immediately use chilled witch hazel to help shrink pores and as well cleanse the face area. There are different egg white mask. Look on the internet which would work for your type of skin.

To keep skin moisturizer, use natural oils. If you use a product from the store can cause your acne to flare. I found pumpkin seed oil put moisture in your skin. You can buy pumpkin seed oil in gel pill form. Apply the amount that is needed for your skin. When it has absorb in skin. Then apply Sunscreen to face and neck. Must becareful which sunscreen you use. Kiss My Face sunscreen is more natural.

Aloe is good to heal acne flares just consistently rub on area every day. It will do the job. So, that you won't be bored. Do this procedure when watching TV. When face heals, use key lime juice freshly squeezed and rub several of layers of juice on face. It will help close pore and whiten dark spots on face. You will have to wash your face afterwards. You will see the glow on your face.

I had terrible acne and my face has cleared from using natural elements. If people breakout you must make sure your face is very clean. Clean pillowcases help, change pillowcases every day. Keeping pores from getting clogged which cause acne.

Also, if you have serve acne drink a gallon a purified water a day. Stay away from greasey food. Eat healthy to balance hormones levels. Unbalanced hormones can cause acne. You will see the change after 3 weeks.

I hope all this info help you.

depends on the eggs i guess
Reviewed on September 11, 2014

bio organic egg might help.

but what you find in supermarket does not seem to do skin any good....

Try it if your oily.
Reviewed on July 21, 2014

It's really awesome, it makes my skin glow like crazy! And I tried the egg yolk afterwards as a moisturiser and my skin is oh-so-soft. :)

Egg white is good for oily skin while the egg yolk is better for dry skin.

Never saw any results!
Reviewed on July 20, 2014

I applied egg white mask on my acne several times, but never saw any results. *disappointed* but yeah maybe it will work on others' skin. Depends on ur skin! *my skin is very oily* Best of luck :)

If you really appreciate yourself
Reviewed on July 5, 2014

I've always suffered from Severe acne! Imagine not even the strongest prescribed medicine was able to help me! I spent so much money trying to better my face going to dermatologist putting the randomest things on my face not eating junk food eating nothing but vegetables you name it ! I got so frustrated I practically ruined my relationship of how insecure I was! I couldn't look at my face in the mirror because I almost cried! I always did my makeup in the dark just because that was how I felt confident looking at myself. I was so paranoid I thought people were staring at me. My life was a living hell! I recently started putting more attention to my face researching what was good and what wasn't. I came across this egg white mask and it gave me beautiful results. However let me inform you it is not just the mask that helps its how much you contribute to your face and how much you really want to have beautiful skin.

My routine: get one egg and separate the yolk from the egg white.

In a bowl throw In the egg white and a forth of lemon.

Mix it until the egg has turned nice and fluffy.

Wash your hands and apply all over the face .

Leave it on for about half an hour without touching the face .

After the time has reached wash with warm water and finish off with cold to close the pores.

Use a non comedogenic moisturizer and apply sunscreen if going to the sun.

Here's a tip if you really want to take care of yourself eat healthy and get a fiber that will clean the inside of your stomach. This has really helped me and I really hope it helps you its never to late to feel confident!

A MUST READ FOR YOU GUYS WHO WANTED CLEAR SKIN
Reviewed on June 10, 2014

Hello! I've been suffering from acne since I was 11 years old and that affected my confidence, I rarely go out of our house because I was so embarrassed of what my face looks like. I have tried many products but none of it really cleared up my skin. So my major breakout was when I was 14-15 years old (I'm 16 now, btw) and I was so desperate to clear and cure my acne because it really sucks having those bumps and puss on your face. :'( And then finally!!! MY FACE CLEARED UP. What I did was to use Sulfur soap (Dr. Wongs Sulfur soap) which works slowly but it really is effective if you are patient then after patting my face dry, I'll put Eskinol and I'll mix Dalacin-c, I'll use that before I go to bed. DON'T use this treatment when going out under the sun because it might burn your face. and don't use this treatment for too long because the dalacin-c will no longer be effective because it is an antibiotic. BUT IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE, YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE TWO WEEKS AFTER USING IT. I am also using baking soda twice a week and/or Egg yolk mask. this routine cleared up my skin. But just this March I started breaking out again, not that bad tho but it won't stop so I have acne marks again on my skin which really frustrates me a lot. So what I did this time was different, I am putting honey in my face and rub it in circular motion and after a minute or two I'll wash it and then I bought Cetaphil facial cleanser and wash my face with the cleanser, after that, I'll use Apple cider vinegar as a toner (Diluted 50% water, 50% acv) and when my face absorbed the toner I then put Palmer's cocoa butter Skin Therapy Oil for my acne marks or hyperpigmentation and after that I'll put Petroleum Jelly for the dry patches on my skin because my skin is Combination. I noticed the change on my face after 2 or 3 days. I am doing this twice a day, morning and night.It never broke me out. Ever. Now I'm just waiting for my pimple marks to fade. I'm so happy with the condition of my skin right now and I gained my confidence back. Stick to natural methods. It will do miracle. =)) I am planning to buy another box of baking soda because it's doing its job well on fading my marks and preventing pimples from coming out. I am also doing Oatmeal + Honey + Tea face mask or Turmeric + Honey face mask once a week. I also exfoliate using Oatmeal only once or twice a week. I tried exfoliating with sugar but I broke out after using it, I thought that's not the cause so the following week I used that again but sadly, I broke out again after that so I changed to oatmeal. It leaves my skin soft. I also drink tea (green or black). I also tried drinking ACV, a cup of water + 1 tsp of ACV, in empty stomach before. It really did its job. I noticed dramatic changes 2 or 3 days after :) and drink lots of water. It really helps. Occasionally, I rub banana peels on my face before I wash my face whenever there is banana available on our kitchen. Hahaha. I also tried using Defensil, it's so good!!! But I decided to use the Cetaphil instead. But you can use Defensil also because it really dried up my pimples. :) So yea, guys, you might wanna try those routines that I did because I can vouch for its effectiveness. :) God bless and don't give up! You guys can fight those suckers. :)

by MeganloveoflifeandGod on 06/20/2014 07:23
God bless you and thank you! I have combination skin and have it on my cheeks, t-zone, side of my face ( near hair line), and chin. I am using clindamyacin and tretinoin, but for the tretinoin I have to wait 20 minutes after and then I put on m oil free sunscreen, but after 40 minutes total should I use Vaseline. I heard it works? :)