Egg White Mask reviews

4.5/5 - 505 reviews

Try it if your oily.
Reviewed on July 21, 2014

It's really awesome, it makes my skin glow like crazy! And I tried the egg yolk afterwards as a moisturiser and my skin is oh-so-soft. :)

Egg white is good for oily skin while the egg yolk is better for dry skin.

Never saw any results!
Reviewed on July 20, 2014

I applied egg white mask on my acne several times, but never saw any results. *disappointed* but yeah maybe it will work on others' skin. Depends on ur skin! *my skin is very oily* Best of luck :)

If you really appreciate yourself
Reviewed on July 5, 2014

I've always suffered from Severe acne! Imagine not even the strongest prescribed medicine was able to help me! I spent so much money trying to better my face going to dermatologist putting the randomest things on my face not eating junk food eating nothing but vegetables you name it ! I got so frustrated I practically ruined my relationship of how insecure I was! I couldn't look at my face in the mirror because I almost cried! I always did my makeup in the dark just because that was how I felt confident looking at myself. I was so paranoid I thought people were staring at me. My life was a living hell! I recently started putting more attention to my face researching what was good and what wasn't. I came across this egg white mask and it gave me beautiful results. However let me inform you it is not just the mask that helps its how much you contribute to your face and how much you really want to have beautiful skin.

My routine: get one egg and separate the yolk from the egg white.

In a bowl throw In the egg white and a forth of lemon.

Mix it until the egg has turned nice and fluffy.

Wash your hands and apply all over the face .

Leave it on for about half an hour without touching the face .

After the time has reached wash with warm water and finish off with cold to close the pores.

Use a non comedogenic moisturizer and apply sunscreen if going to the sun.

Here's a tip if you really want to take care of yourself eat healthy and get a fiber that will clean the inside of your stomach. This has really helped me and I really hope it helps you its never to late to feel confident!

A MUST READ FOR YOU GUYS WHO WANTED CLEAR SKIN
Reviewed on June 10, 2014

Hello! I've been suffering from acne since I was 11 years old and that affected my confidence, I rarely go out of our house because I was so embarrassed of what my face looks like. I have tried many products but none of it really cleared up my skin. So my major breakout was when I was 14-15 years old (I'm 16 now, btw) and I was so desperate to clear and cure my acne because it really sucks having those bumps and puss on your face. :'( And then finally!!! MY FACE CLEARED UP. What I did was to use Sulfur soap (Dr. Wongs Sulfur soap) which works slowly but it really is effective if you are patient then after patting my face dry, I'll put Eskinol and I'll mix Dalacin-c, I'll use that before I go to bed. DON'T use this treatment when going out under the sun because it might burn your face. and don't use this treatment for too long because the dalacin-c will no longer be effective because it is an antibiotic. BUT IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE, YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE TWO WEEKS AFTER USING IT. I am also using baking soda twice a week and/or Egg yolk mask. this routine cleared up my skin. But just this March I started breaking out again, not that bad tho but it won't stop so I have acne marks again on my skin which really frustrates me a lot. So what I did this time was different, I am putting honey in my face and rub it in circular motion and after a minute or two I'll wash it and then I bought Cetaphil facial cleanser and wash my face with the cleanser, after that, I'll use Apple cider vinegar as a toner (Diluted 50% water, 50% acv) and when my face absorbed the toner I then put Palmer's cocoa butter Skin Therapy Oil for my acne marks or hyperpigmentation and after that I'll put Petroleum Jelly for the dry patches on my skin because my skin is Combination. I noticed the change on my face after 2 or 3 days. I am doing this twice a day, morning and night.It never broke me out. Ever. Now I'm just waiting for my pimple marks to fade. I'm so happy with the condition of my skin right now and I gained my confidence back. Stick to natural methods. It will do miracle. =)) I am planning to buy another box of baking soda because it's doing its job well on fading my marks and preventing pimples from coming out. I am also doing Oatmeal + Honey + Tea face mask or Turmeric + Honey face mask once a week. I also exfoliate using Oatmeal only once or twice a week. I tried exfoliating with sugar but I broke out after using it, I thought that's not the cause so the following week I used that again but sadly, I broke out again after that so I changed to oatmeal. It leaves my skin soft. I also drink tea (green or black). I also tried drinking ACV, a cup of water + 1 tsp of ACV, in empty stomach before. It really did its job. I noticed dramatic changes 2 or 3 days after :) and drink lots of water. It really helps. Occasionally, I rub banana peels on my face before I wash my face whenever there is banana available on our kitchen. Hahaha. I also tried using Defensil, it's so good!!! But I decided to use the Cetaphil instead. But you can use Defensil also because it really dried up my pimples. :) So yea, guys, you might wanna try those routines that I did because I can vouch for its effectiveness. :) God bless and don't give up! You guys can fight those suckers. :)

by MeganloveoflifeandGod on 06/20/2014 07:23
God bless you and thank you! I have combination skin and have it on my cheeks, t-zone, side of my face ( near hair line), and chin. I am using clindamyacin and tretinoin, but for the tretinoin I have to wait 20 minutes after and then I put on m oil free sunscreen, but after 40 minutes total should I use Vaseline. I heard it works? :)
Nope..
Reviewed on May 13, 2014

I used the egg white and THE NEXT DAY I got like 5 pimples.. I don't know if it's just me/my face but it sure as heck doesn't work for me!

Worked Alright, Not Fully Efficient.
Reviewed on May 8, 2014

I tried this last night. I applied three layers of egg whites to my face before attempting to put on the toilet paper mask. After I applied the toilet paper (and let it sit for around fifteen minutes) before adding another layer. After around ten minutes, I easily pulled off the egg whites and toilet paper. I still had blackheads and whiteheads (though the small ones were gone, the bigger ones weren't phased).

My face is soft, the pores are tighter, and I'm semi-comfortable with my face . . . but it is also a bit dry and red, and the worst of my zits are still there.

1st time try this..
Reviewed on May 4, 2014

i tried this mask last night, my blackheads and whiteheads still there, indeed i feel my skin more soft and i think it reduce a bit of redness on my face. by the way, i'll try again next week...

awesome pore minimizer & blackhead remover
Reviewed on May 1, 2014

Hey guys,

so I just tried the egg white mask to reduce my blackheads and also minimizing my pores.

Well, when I peeled the mask off, my black/white heads on my nose DISAPPEARED, and my pores SHRUNK like crazy!

it's reallllly amazing & works for sure!!

Also, I've noticed my entire face was GLOWING afterwards.

BUT, there was a bit of a problem after about 30 mins; I started to have tiny breakouts on my cheeks, chin, and temples.

I normally have an combo skin(oily on the T-zone only), and I think since the egg white dries up your skin, it worked well on my T-zone but not so well on those dry areas.

but overall, my goal(minimizing pores) was totally accomplished and I'd highly recommend it to u guys

PS. i wouldn't use it if you have a complete dry skin!

Im Going TO Try THE EGG MASK
Reviewed on April 28, 2014

I haven't try the egg mask yet I see my dermatologist every two months that really helps also I buy the best for my skin I just want to tighten

my pore and strink them I'm going to try it now thanks for the advice everyone:)

helped with cysts
Reviewed on April 28, 2014

I have never struggled with acne, besides 1-2 max pimples the week of or before my cycle. The blemish is usually large & I ALWAYS pop it. Then I apply peroxide & Neosporin to try to avoid a scar. Sometimes the Neosporin will clog surrounding pores, but I never have a problem with them clearing up quickly. I would like to think that my cleansing regimen is the reason that I have fairly clear skin most of the time, but I did not start it until about 2 years ago & I am 27. I wash my face morning & night with Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Cleanser. After washing, I use a swisper to apply Clean & Clear Toner(astringent) for sensitive skin.. It's the blue one. A friend of mine used to always clean her face with Sea Breeze & I always liked the way it felt. You can tell it is cleaning out your pores. After that, I apply hemp lotion, but at night I do not use moisturizer. I probably should, but I worry about clogging my pores overnight with lotion. I have used creams & lotions specifically for the face, but they tend to clog my pores. Hemp lotion is awesome, I highly recommend it. I put it on several times a day, on all parts of my body, & I apply it from face to toe when I get out of the shower. I have been using it for almost 10 years I think. My skin stays very healthy bc of this habit. I used to only wash my face with Dove soap, the bar, for sensitive skin. I love this soap. It is gentle, & doesn't seem to imbalance your pH(I especially like using it for the female area bc it is sensitive & has no perfumes), but it is a really good natural-type soap. I would go to sleep without cleaning my face often, or just used a baby wipe to take my makeup off. I started doing my new routine when I was pregnant with my son. ANYWAYS- For some strange reason, about a week ago, I broke out with a large cystic pimple on my forehead. A few of my previous pimples started under the skin & hurt really bad, were difficult to get to a head, etc- But, I had never heard of a "cystic pimple," so when this popped up(no pun intended), I did what I always do- quickly got to a mirror to inspect & manipulate the bump. I have OCD, by the way, & I know you are not supposed to pop zits, but I seriously have zero self control when it comes to things like that. I compulsively pick & fix things like zits. I also peel the skin on & around my fingernails(I do not bite), sometimes so badly that I couldn't type like I am right now.. I pick my lips as well. I have been trying to overcome this problem for years. But that's a whole different story & has nothing to do with acne. I tried to pop it, I poked, scooped, & squeezed. It became very red & it bled, & it secreted this disgusting juice. Little did I know, I was spreading bacteria all over my face & within the next 6 days, I was bombarded with 9 CYSTS. 4 on my forehead(one was between my eyebrows), & the rest were around my mouth area/lower face.. on my lower check & chin. They hurt so bad & I picked them all! OMG! I felt terrible. I had an anxiety attack & had to leave work the other day, bc someone I work with thought I had been attacked by a wild swarm of evil bees or domestically abused. He wasn't trying to be rude, but no one would expect me to have acne like that.. & to think I thought I had covered it up well. Boy was I wrong. I went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror & started balling my eyes out. Well, I went a full day without touching them, & had been applying peroxide & Neosporin. I could tell they were better- just healing wounds rather than any remnants of that tragic juice that comes out if you squeeze it until almost passing out from pain. I swear, I just kept thinking "there's GOT to be something of substance in there!" LOL. Well, long story short(HAHAHA), someone told me about this & after 2 days of anxiously reading thousands of reviews & horror stories, I forced myself to try it. IT WORKED. (egg white/honey/lemon). My poor little red, crusty wounds are healing even faster now, & they look a lot less repulsive. No more acne has showed up either. I hope this will continue to work! I love how my face feels like that of a newborn baby as well. I think this is good if you are having a breakout that lingers due to the transmission of bacteria. Especially for those who find it hard not to mess with their face. It kills everything all at once, & gives your face a chance to heal before the problem finds a new location again. Another thing- this mask will pull white heads & black heads to the surface. I didn't realize that I has several small, skin colored zits in many places & doing this pulled them to the surface where they quickly ran their course & disappeared. I definitely recommend this bc it seems like there is a whole slew of good things people are experiencing from it. There are far more positive reviews on the internet than negative. If I had the courage to try it, anyone can! Oh, I didn't use the yolk, bc I just feel like it is the "bad" part of the egg, & it also runs the risk of bacterial transfer. I have regular skin & didn't moisturize directly after this. I did still put Neosporin on the healing pimps though, bc they are very very dry. Hope this helps someone someday. Peace.