Egg White Mask reviews

4.5/5 - 535 reviews

Egg Whites

Nice!
Reviewed on September 19, 2016

I just want to start by saying how nice it is to be able to grab something you have in your fridge and turn it into an acne-fighter. So, I've used the egg white mask mixed with a few drops of lemon juice maybe 4 times? For me, It didn't do much with controlling my acne but it did help with inflammation so it felt soothing. Also, I think it helped to stop the pimples from leaving a dark spot which is a +++++ because my biggest issue is post-inflamatory hyper pigmentation rather than the acne itself. My pimples last for maybe 5 days (and I suffer from pimples rarely now that I'm using the acne.org regimen) but the discoloration it leaves will last for months! Another thing with this mask is that it makes the skin sooo soft and supple.

SOO COOL
Reviewed on July 30, 2016

so i use this as a mask and every other day.

it helps me with the inflammation of my zits

Nice
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

This mask can be a mess and a hassle sometimes. The results don't last too long, but it's just a nice alternative. Nice to do once in a while.

its work
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

This stuff really works! Completely draws the redness out of my skin.

Cheap and effective!
Reviewed on June 21, 2016

I use this with lemon/calamansi extract with it (whitening effect). Sometimes with milk as well. It's one of my fave DIY ever since. Good for pore tightening. I whip my egg white mixture with fork and the fun begins always! :)

Love love love it. And even when I have kids of my own I will teach them this one. :)

love
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

I've used this mask for many years now, and it has never let me down. Also it's probably the ONLY mask that I would feel comfortable using the day or evening of a big event. I've never had it break me out or cause redness. I love the instant face lift effect and brightening effect that this natural remedy gives. My all time favorite beauty treat. And I've tried to many to count.

great mask
Reviewed on May 4, 2016

LOve this mask, it makes my skin soft, and it has helped my acne a little, but it does make my skin so soft

use the whole egg!
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

This works great! Follow with the yolk to moisturize! Just beat yolk and apply to face. Let dry, then rinse.

Great overnight mask for acne prone skin
Reviewed on March 28, 2016

I use it once or twice a week and love it. It tightens my pores and shrinks acne overnight. I leave it on 10-30 minutes (depending on how much time I have and whether I'm feeling too lazy to rinse it off). Just whip it with a fork and apply in even layers.

GREAT!
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

I like how it does not irritate my skin and its all natural and an inexpensive skincare alternative.

it does amazing things for my skin! It makes my pores appear smaller, aborbs excess oil and softens my skin! really like it!