Egg White Mask reviews

4.5/5 - 530 reviews

Egg Whites

love
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

I've used this mask for many years now, and it has never let me down. Also it's probably the ONLY mask that I would feel comfortable using the day or evening of a big event. I've never had it break me out or cause redness. I love the instant face lift effect and brightening effect that this natural remedy gives. My all time favorite beauty treat. And I've tried to many to count.

great mask
Reviewed on May 4, 2016

LOve this mask, it makes my skin soft, and it has helped my acne a little, but it does make my skin so soft

use the whole egg!
Reviewed on April 14, 2016

This works great! Follow with the yolk to moisturize! Just beat yolk and apply to face. Let dry, then rinse.

Great overnight mask for acne prone skin
Reviewed on March 28, 2016

I use it once or twice a week and love it. It tightens my pores and shrinks acne overnight. I leave it on 10-30 minutes (depending on how much time I have and whether I'm feeling too lazy to rinse it off). Just whip it with a fork and apply in even layers.

GREAT!
Reviewed on March 23, 2016

I like how it does not irritate my skin and its all natural and an inexpensive skincare alternative.

it does amazing things for my skin! It makes my pores appear smaller, aborbs excess oil and softens my skin! really like it!

A miracle!
Reviewed on March 13, 2016

This egg white mask is just amazing! I started getting a lot of red small bumps on one side of my cheek. I was to scared of showing it to anyone,not even my parents. This is when I decided that I'll cure these bumps by myself.So I read most of these positive reviews which gave me courage to try it. But, i wasn't like this in the beginning I had a tiny doubt it wouldn't work since I read most positive reviews about honey mask and that just resulted in having many red bumps which was so annoying. But I had this thought saying that trying it won't hurt, so I did. I took a trip to my fridge and grabed 2 eggs and cracked it only leaving the egg white in the bowl. I hurried to grab so tissues and ran into the bathroom feeling excited to see the results. So i tied my hair up so I won't get any on my hair (even tho if you wash your hair with egg yolk it will become very smooth afterward). I applied a fair amount of eggwhite on my face avoiding the mouth and eyes. After I was finished then I puted a thin layer of tissue on my face avoiding mouth and eyes. But, this wasn't the end of the procedure. I used the left over eggwhite and applied it on top of the tissue. I didn't set a timer or look at a clock waiting for the exact time instead I waited till the tissue become hard which took 1 hour and a half for me ( worth the wait). FINALLY when the time came I thought negatively that this won't change the bumps. I slowly peeled off the mask only to find a miracle. ........my skin became smoother, the bumps were like instanly gone, and the redness on my cheeks disappeared! I RECOMMEND THIS MASK TO PEOPLE OF ALL AGE!

Age: 12

Gender: Female

by luckykinnara on 05/25/2016 07:16
How much egg white do you use? How about ance? Does it fade away?
it works for blackheads
Reviewed on February 11, 2016

i soak cotton pad with egg white as mask on my nose and leave 3 mins or until it dry...my skin was so soft! and the blackheads on my nose were noticeably less..it is amazing and it is not irrating

by superadam on 05/06/2016 07:31
how often do u use this mask??
blackheads remover!!!!
Reviewed on November 27, 2015

i tried so many things for blackheads bt not worked so much. then i use the egg white tissue facial and wow!!! my blackheads are less visible and i have some large pores, they shrink!! that was a bonus for me!!! i used it once in 2 weeks and that does not dry my skin that much. it also helps to fade away the sun burns.

by Littlebird02 on 01/18/2016 22:25
Should you moisture before or after the facial?
Works wonders for blackheads
Reviewed on November 6, 2015

Started using this about 2 months ago. I have millions of clogged pores that finally turned into blackheads. I used the body shop seaweed clay mask, however it was SOOOOO harsh and gave me hives. I then got a facial from the lady that does my eyebrows and she steamed my face and used this. the next morning my blackheads turned into tiny pimples and my pores were smaller + my skin was soooo smooth. I have been using this for the past 2 months and i would say my skin is sooooo smooth. Still have blackheads but with this it usually extracts themselves.

This is drying, so make sure you use a moisturiser afterwards. Works best after steaming face.

by oyinkan98 on 11/06/2015 02:39
How long do I have to leave it on my face?
by Chloe123 on 11/06/2015 05:07
@oyinkan98 you can use it until it dries up. I use it for 15min, i've never gone over. You will know when to wash it off because it will harden like clay masks.
by Chloe123 on 11/06/2015 05:07
by luckykinnara on 05/25/2016 07:20
How long does it takes for the blackhead to fade away? And i have acne. Do you think it will go away?
Reviewed on August 28, 2015

I decided to try this mask out and thank god I did!! I usually make a few eggs for my lunch every few days so I decided to take the whites from one of the eggs and use it with some honey as a mask.

I whipped the whites till they were frothy, and added a squirt of honey

then applied it to my face and using tissues on top. make sure to split apart the tissues so they are thin.

I did about 3 layers and let it sit for an hour. It got really hard and then I slowly pulled off the tissues.

My skin was so soft! and the blackheads on my nose were noticeably less! Yeah they aren't all gone but there are less for sure!

Ive been doing this every other day for a week and I LOVE IT!!!