Egg White Mask reviews

4.5/5 - 495 reviews

Started having acne at age 29! Question on the mask...
Reviewed on April 18, 2014

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Can the egg whites come from a carton a la ‘ just whites’… Basically the egg whites version of egg beaters. Thanks for the help!

terrible
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

i put on the brown egg white ... then wash off . when i woke up in the morning my face was irritated :(

Happy with this!
Reviewed on February 25, 2014

I really love my skin again!

I used to have rather bad acne in the T-zone, so I decided to try egg whites, and they really work! I discovered it makes me break a little more between my eyes, so I stopped spreading it there, and it cleared right up. I was a little disappointed that I didn't wake up and have perfect skin, but it worked miracles after a few days. I have softer skin now, too!

I decided to stop for a bit, to see if was actually the egg whites clearing my skin up, because I use Aveeno Clear Skin Wash too. Sure enough, my acne came back... so I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon!

Here is how I use it:

At night I apply it on my forehead, cheeks and chin.

I wait for about an hour before washing it off with Aveeno Clear Skin Wash and cold water. (Cold water closes pores)

My skin is usually a bit read for 15-20minutes after washing it off, but in the morning my skin looks great, and pimples are almost gone!

USE THIS TREATMENT, because it really works!

very first time
Reviewed on February 21, 2014

This is my very first day using it and my skin is very soft but my pimples are a little red i am going to try it every week

I thought it was better.
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

Hi,

I'm Sheyla, 12 years old.

I tried this acne egg-white thing and i have to say,

with so many good reviews, i thought it would've worked.

my acne is even worse, and I'm so disappointed.

Maybe i should've waited a little longer?

I'm going to update tomorrow.

My cheeks are soft tho.

It has its pros and cons
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

i used egg white mask and it really works on me. not only did it removed white heads but it also made my skin lighter instantly when i washed my face. my face became smooth too, and also reduced acne. but one tip though: DON'T use it overnight. i used it overnight a couple of times and i ended up having small tiny bumps all over my forehead. had to stop using it and changed to using sea salt. so, only use it for about 20-40 minutes and you're good to go.

Great for skin! Especially for those whose acne is winding down on it's own
Reviewed on December 1, 2013

After having moderate acne all through out my teen years this has been great to finally beat it, while at the same time noticeably improving past damage and making my skin look better overall. After using this for almost two months I have had drastically reduced pimples, smaller pores, lessened black heads, reduced redness, reduced red marks and scars, tighter skin, smoother skin, and an overall better complexion. After the first use you can see your skin looks better with a nice glow and feels tighter. With regular use for a few weeks or more you will certainly notice all the other benefits and an improved complexion. I have.

I apply a mask once at least every 2 days. I clean my skin with warm water and face wash, use an exfoliating scrub, then apply the egg white mask for 10 minutes then remove it in the shower. I highly recommend this treatment for anyone to try at least once. However I wouldn't recommend the exfoliating scrub to those with very moderate or severe as it will increase redness and irritation.

Overall this method has been the most effective for me in my later stages of acne than anything else I've used. Besides the great results, it is very cheap and all natural. Regardless of your acne type I would at least try just the mask. I love using the egg white face mask and don't plan on stopping when my acne has gone away it is that effective.

miracle! amazing
Reviewed on November 12, 2013

I use to use this a lot and never got much result but strangely I used it tonight I thought "it won't work it won't work" washed it off and I was outstanded by the result! took all my pimple scabs away,removed my blackheads and whiteheads and shrunk my pores also very smooth skin! I've been through hundreds of skin care products and I was sick of buying them I've come to the point of giving up with my skin but I'm amazed with this and very happy

Soft skin, not much of help though
Reviewed on September 5, 2013

I used this mask a few times before I found the regimen. I put the mask on and washed it off after 15 minutes. Makes skin very smooth, but won't prevent acne

No acne affects...yet
Reviewed on September 4, 2013

I had heard that egg whites can tighten your skin and after I had tried it, I heard that it shrinks pores, which makes sense. It defiantly tightens your skin! As a side effect I found it also softens & smooths it out as well. Perhaps it removed some white or blackheads but I didn't have any acne to remove so I can't testify it did anything on that. I have fairly even toned skin and was just as happy that it made my pores shrink. Didn't notice any flaking as others have mentioned.