Aspirin Mask reviews

4.3/5 - 472 reviews

Reviewed on January 28, 2016

I like to make an aspirin and clay mask. I dissolve 3-5 aspirin in water, then add bentonite clay and leave it on my face until it dries. My skin always looks pretty good the next day.

It works- as a spot treatment
Reviewed on December 30, 2015

I have used it for my cystic/harmonal acne. I haveused lemon juice and crushed aspirin and when I apply it topically and leave it for 30 min, it reduces the inflammation and reduces the size of the acne . I usually repeat it daily and I have noticed that it does not leave a deep scar/mark.

Daaaamn!!!!
Reviewed on December 1, 2015

I mixed 4 paracet, 2 ibux, tiny bit of water to melt it and some honey. I tap taped it all over my face and day after all what was left out of 9 painful volcanos was a dry scub o.O just unbelievable :-P

Which??
Reviewed on November 29, 2015

I have a question, I am concerned about one thing;the type of aspirin to use. I dont want to do anything off and cause more acne, and i dont want to go to school tomorrow with this acne on my NOSE. so can anyone specify which aspirin, or can we use any aspirin?

by Luna878 on 12/02/2015 00:08
I would recommend uncoated Aspirin. It's easier to break up and mix. Most brands of uncoated Aspirin don't have any other ingredients, so you should be fine. Here's an example from Amazon: [link removed]
by Luna878 on 12/02/2015 00:10
Well they removed my link, so I would search Geri-Care bottled aspirin on Amazon. Hope that helps!
Amazing
Reviewed on September 15, 2015

I used crushed aspirin and pure honey and used it as spot treatment on a large painful pimple on my chin. I had already popped it so it was sore, red and huge. I put the "mask" on it yesterday around 5pm and once again today around 7am and besides some dry flaking skin it's flat and just red/scabbed now. It's amazing and I wish I would have tried this before!!

please help
Reviewed on September 4, 2015

Does this help with comedonal acne or clogged pores? ive tried everything!

Miracle worker. Wish I knew about this 20 yrs ago
Reviewed on August 12, 2015

I'll have to try the honey part. I've used plain crushed asprins & water for spot treatments. Works wonders. Redness & swelling disappears like magic. Aspirin has sylic acid in it, not sure if the other otc pain relives do.

does it have to be asprin or will tylenol 3 work
Reviewed on August 11, 2015

just not sure how the codeine and caffeine in these pills would affect the skin?

Not sure of a big Improvement/Noticeable Difference
Reviewed on August 6, 2015

Sort of hard to tell if there were results or not - granted only tried this once or twice.

can i use ecospirin instead of aspirin
Reviewed on August 5, 2015

I didn't get the aspirin from my local market ...so can i use ecospirin

by EnsuringDuke on 08/16/2015 15:29