Aspirin Mask reviews

4.3/5 - 468 reviews

Aspirin Mask

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on September 15, 2015

I used crushed aspirin and pure honey and used it as spot treatment on a large painful pimple on my chin. I had already popped it so it was sore, red and huge. I put the "mask" on it yesterday around 5pm and once again today around 7am and besides some dry flaking skin it's flat and just red/scabbed now. It's amazing and I wish I would have tried this before!!

please help
Reviewed on September 4, 2015

Does this help with comedonal acne or clogged pores? ive tried everything!

Miracle worker. Wish I knew about this 20 yrs ago
Reviewed on August 12, 2015

I'll have to try the honey part. I've used plain crushed asprins & water for spot treatments. Works wonders. Redness & swelling disappears like magic. Aspirin has sylic acid in it, not sure if the other otc pain relives do.

does it have to be asprin or will tylenol 3 work
Reviewed on August 11, 2015

just not sure how the codeine and caffeine in these pills would affect the skin?

Not sure of a big Improvement/Noticeable Difference
Reviewed on August 6, 2015

Sort of hard to tell if there were results or not - granted only tried this once or twice.

can i use ecospirin instead of aspirin
Reviewed on August 5, 2015

I didn't get the aspirin from my local market can i use ecospirin

by EnsuringDuke on 08/16/2015 15:29
by EnsuringDuke on 08/16/2015 15:29
Great for spot treatment
Reviewed on August 4, 2015

An aspirin mask is a great way to 1. dry out a pimple & 2. reduce inflammation of a pimple. It doesn't rid the pimple entirely but it helps somewhat. It's worth a try at the very least. Remember to only use uncoated aspirin when making a mask.

give it a try!
Reviewed on September 9, 2014

I was a bit skeptical of trying an acne mask but I finally decided to try it after nothing else seemed to work. Immediately, my skin was less red and felt much smoother. It occasionally helps to decrease the size of existing cysts. I use some aspirin tablets (5-7 for entire face), some water and a tsp of raw organic honey. I've been using the mask about two times a week for 3 weeks now. It's cheap and harmless!

by IndyaF on 10/18/2014 13:01
How long did you keep it on?
by girlanachronism on 01/31/2015 04:25
I keep it on overnight, by the way!
by Ameliox on 02/17/2015 16:26
Try to take Aspirin or Ibuprofen internally. If it was useful topically, you should take the medicine internally, too. It decreases inflammation.
by girlanachronism on 04/09/2015 04:11
Thx, Ameliox for the advice! I take Ibuprofen often, as I suffer from severe migranes. Never attributed the use of the anti-inflammatory to helping rid of my acne. However, I take Niacin at 300mg nightly and have noticed awesome results. Thanks again for the advice!!
by cuteblond4you on 08/11/2015 21:55
Can you use Tylenol 3 s instead of aspirin, or will the codiene and caffeine mess this up ???????
Great, but don't use too much.
Reviewed on March 28, 2015

I really do like this mask. It's not a miracle, but it works. However, it can be very drying to skin. I put it on after my shower and throw in some raw honey. I notice that after letting it sit for about 15-30 minutes & then rinsing it off that my skin looks better and the size of any bumps on my face are largely reduced. I follow up with a moisturizer. I have VERY sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all but I have noticed that without the honey it really dries out my face. Also, overuse can be bad because it will eventually stop working.

by GreenScorpion on 05/19/2015 01:08
did the mask make your face itch?
amazing mask!
Reviewed on March 28, 2015

used this today, i already see and feel the results. my redness is nearly gone and the irritating zit i had has shrunk in size and hurts a lot less. although the mask feels horrible (i wanted to scratch it off), it sure does work good! id say give it a go.

i made it using water got it, aspirin! nothing else. i simply let 4 aspirins soak in warm water for 10 minutes and it became a chunky paste, applied it, waited 15 minutes, and rinsed off with warm water. make sure to moisturize after, it can dry out the skin pretty bad.