Aspirin Mask reviews

4.3/5 - 477 reviews

good to try
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

It works. I dissolve it in 2 drops of water and apply it on blemishes. It really helps inflammation and helps them heal. I really like it.

Great For Swelling
Reviewed on March 21, 2016

If you have cystic acne this is a great treatment as it helps to ease swollen or irritated skin. It also helps with other forms of acne, it just seems to do the most good with cystic acne. It's great if you're travelling and don't have access to other facial treatments as it's simple and easy to whip up. By the way if you don't have any aspirin I found that ibuprofen works too. For my aspirin mask I take 1-2 aspirin and dissolve them in some lemon juice then mix in a bit of tea trea oil. I apply it to my face with a cotton pad and then leave it for as long as possible (if I'm short for time 20 minutes will be sufficient). It isn't the strongest treatment in the world but it's effective enough and I like that it's all natural.

No problems here!
Reviewed on March 10, 2016

I have a terrible habit of popping pimples for too long. I just sit at my mirror and pick away at the smallest blemishes and then all of the sudden my whole face is red. This is obviously my fault lol. So at night, after my pimple fest is over, I only crush up one Aspirin with a few drops of water & do a spot treatment on my redness. After about 30 minutes, I rinse it off with hot water and then again with cold water. If anyone is expecting Kim Kardashian skin afterwards, you're a silly goose.

In conclusion: for me, the redness goes away completely, and my pimple is usually gone/tamed by morning.

good overnight spot treatment
Reviewed on February 27, 2016

an aspirin mask is actually a great overnight quick spot treatment when crushed and mixed with water. I recommend applying this paste directly onto the spot and leaving it overnight. an aspirin mask is good for spots as it actually contains a high amount of salicylic acid in its ingredients, this is great for unclogging the pores temporarily and getting rid of the spot. however do not rely on this as a cure to acne or an acne treatment as salicylic acid has to be used continuously over a course of time for best results because it only unclogs pores it does not get rid of bacteria/acne so once the salicylic acid is removed off the skin it leaves the pore open again to acne causing bacteria and infection.

I would only recommend this if you are trying to get rid of a spot for the next day or a big event. for a more long term treatment for spots and acne try using other methods.

try it
Reviewed on February 26, 2016

after reading good reviews about aspirin mask so i tried it and see good result. i used crush aspirin mix abit with water and gently applied to my face and let sit for about 15 mins then wash it off i use this it daily when I'm having bad breakouts and it works great for me. my skin feel soft and the redness is reduces.

Reviewed on January 28, 2016

I like to make an aspirin and clay mask. I dissolve 3-5 aspirin in water, then add bentonite clay and leave it on my face until it dries. My skin always looks pretty good the next day.

It works- as a spot treatment
Reviewed on December 30, 2015

I have used it for my cystic/harmonal acne. I haveused lemon juice and crushed aspirin and when I apply it topically and leave it for 30 min, it reduces the inflammation and reduces the size of the acne . I usually repeat it daily and I have noticed that it does not leave a deep scar/mark.

Daaaamn!!!!
Reviewed on December 1, 2015

I mixed 4 paracet, 2 ibux, tiny bit of water to melt it and some honey. I tap taped it all over my face and day after all what was left out of 9 painful volcanos was a dry scub o.O just unbelievable :-P

Which??
Reviewed on November 29, 2015

I have a question, I am concerned about one thing;the type of aspirin to use. I dont want to do anything off and cause more acne, and i dont want to go to school tomorrow with this acne on my NOSE. so can anyone specify which aspirin, or can we use any aspirin?

by Luna878 on 12/02/2015 00:08
I would recommend uncoated Aspirin. It's easier to break up and mix. Most brands of uncoated Aspirin don't have any other ingredients, so you should be fine. Here's an example from Amazon: [link removed]
by Luna878 on 12/02/2015 00:10
Well they removed my link, so I would search Geri-Care bottled aspirin on Amazon. Hope that helps!
Amazing
Reviewed on September 15, 2015

I used crushed aspirin and pure honey and used it as spot treatment on a large painful pimple on my chin. I had already popped it so it was sore, red and huge. I put the "mask" on it yesterday around 5pm and once again today around 7am and besides some dry flaking skin it's flat and just red/scabbed now. It's amazing and I wish I would have tried this before!!