Aspirin Mask reviews

4.3/5 - 486 reviews

Ehh
Reviewed on September 13, 2016

Worked for a little bit, then stopped working long time. Sometimes if you put it on as a spot treatment over night it will shrink the pimple by morning.

Aspirin works well, just give it some time.
Reviewed on September 9, 2016

I often refrain from reviewing things online mostly due to my own dis belief about the efficacy of the product.

I read a lot about aspirin mask on the Internet, watched a couple of reviews on YouTube and finally made up my mind to try it.

Although i have quite mild acne vulgaris, I usually end up getting different types of acne - cysts, smaller ones and those that occur beneth the skin. I had moderate results from using benzoyl peroxide and accutane. I have tried aspirin on all types of acne and can confirm that it works well to reduce inflammation, redness on each types of it. If you suffer highly cystic acne then I suggest you have some patience and apply the mask or do a spot treatment atleast 3 times a week until it clears off. If you have sensitive skin then make sure you use an oil free cream after rinsing off the mask.

Aspirin mask also helped with my acne scars a bit, they look 40% less visible than what they were before.

If you're thinking whether or not to try it, I say give it a shot. Good luck people.

.....
Reviewed on August 12, 2016

Honestly I tried it once, and it did nothing. I am not sure if you have to do it everyday, but I read somewhere that if you do it for a day, you should see the effects by the next day, which is probably not true, but still .Idk! Give it a try!

by kimberl1230 on 09/05/2016 22:32
what are you even supoosed to do with it
awesomeeee... fastest method... everyone must try
Reviewed on July 22, 2016

I have been applying aspirin mask just from last 5 days... and not even a single popup is there.... i have never reviewed anything on internet... but when anything helps you this way... its a sin not to appreciate it...

Go ahead frndz... mix 6-7 aspirin tablets (disprin in india..just rs5 for 10 tablets) with one tablespoon of water and apply the paste(some may call it a peel) on your face evenly..let it dry for 10 mins... then wash it off...

You can see the results even in 12 hours off application....

Thanks everyone....have a try..

by Vrutti on 08/29/2016 09:50
Actually I made the paste of almost 10 tablets and lot much paste is left so can we use it the nxt day or have to make it new its colour is smewat change frm white to light pink
GREAT
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

I have been using an aspirin mask for the past 5 days and the results are truly wonderful. I have tried every product under the sun for my oily/acne prone skin and this is far and away the very best investment , not only is it dirt cheap-it works! I think the reason the previous reviewers didn't like it was because they used it with vinegar,which I think is way too harsh to mix with aspirin. After a bit of experimentation I've found that yoghurt is the best base, (vinegar, too drying) aloe vera is ok, but yoghurt (has lactic acid) counterbalances the slight astringent effect of the aspirin and is nicely moisturising. More importantly it is hard to make a decent "mask" with water and vinegar, you need something gloopy that will stay on the skin, water based aspirin masks flake off rather messily. instead crush 5 or so tablets into a powder with the back of a spoon or dissolve them in a few drops of water, and then add a little natural yoghurt,(maximises the efficacy of the mask) massage on in circular movements (it feels grainy,like a scrub) and leave on for 15 mins . When you have rinsed it off you should have really soft & smooth,fresh-looking skin. It also calms redness & heals acne scars ,and overall balances tone.

Really helps bring down inflammation
Reviewed on June 5, 2016

Aspirin masks have treated me so well! Have done this (crushed up a few aspirin and mixed with water to apply to face) for like 3 years now. It's not some kind of cure, but it takes down inflammation quick and quite effectively, so when I get a breakout and my face is red and irritated, I love doing this mask to calm my skin down. It is drying, so afterwords use your regular toner and moisturizer or whatever you typically would do.

home made mask
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

works pretty well as a toner/mask combo! Aspirin is actually a exfoliator when it is crushed up and used on the skin.and excellent for reducing whiteheads too.

great
Reviewed on May 16, 2016

This is great if you have breakouts and you are looking for a cheap and effective way to treat your skin. i use one pill mixed with a little water & abit of honey to keep it gentle enough for frequent use. Doesn't dry my skin out this way, and I'm not worried about overdoing it on the aspirin.

I love it for overnight spot treatment
Reviewed on May 10, 2016

This is honestly great for upcoming big breakouts, or pimples that may be really red or painful. My birthday was the other day and about 5 days before I felt a painful pimple on my cheek coming up. I used this mask on it before it came to a head, and everyday just on the pimple and within the 5 days it came, formed on my face, and left. The aspirin helped it to not be painful to the touch, and it also dried out the pimple and it was flat and pretty much completely gone by the time as my birthday came. I love this stuff. I usually just use one pill and like a couple of drops of water just so i can crush it into a slight paste for spot treatment overnight. Or if I feel like it I may mix about 7 aspirin with water or an oil and apply it as a full mask.

good to try
Reviewed on March 22, 2016

It works. I dissolve it in 2 drops of water and apply it on blemishes. It really helps inflammation and helps them heal. I really like it.