Complex 15 : Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

Brand:
Reviews
4.4
153 Reviews

Water, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 50 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.

60.8%
26.1%
7.8%
3.3%

Used Complex 15 : Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
January 12, 2010

Pros:

Light, absorbs quickly, good for when you want something guaranteed to be grease-free

Cons:

I had to use a ton of it. One application wasn't enough.

Even though it had great absorption and didn't make me feel greasy, that was trumped by the fact that I had to apply 3 or 4 layers before my skin stopped feeling dry. Even then throughout the day, I felt dry again. Especially when using BP, I don't think this is a feasible product. I think it'd be great in the summer time for when I want something light, and not using acne meds that dry out my skin, but in the fall or harsh PA winters, it just didn't work out for me.
This Was Helpful

57 user(s) found this helpful

March 14, 2009

Pros:

None that I can think of

Cons:

It just didn't work for me

I got this moisturizer because it had so many good reviews and I am sad that it did not work well at all for me like it did for so many others. When I first applied it, it was greasy though the greasiness did go away after a minute or so. I eventually developed even worse dry skin and I now have flakes. I didn't even have flakes before I used this moisturizer. Since I thought this moisturizer would take some getting used to, I stuck with it until it finally ran out. My face still feels weird and dry, though Dan's jojoba oil helped me out a lot.
June 18, 2008

Pros:

works well, doesn't break you out

Cons:

EXTREMELY oily/ greasy shine!! expensive, hard to find

this stuff did wonders for my skin. but now in the spring and summer, it is EXTREMELY oily to the point where even my guy friends asked me why my face is so oily. SO embarasing... a greasy SLIME especially after u sweat. its amazing how shiny and oily this makes ur skin. i recently switched to cerave and the slime was gone overnight.
July 25, 2007

Pros:

It felt nice

Cons:

It made my face swell up

I was really excited to try complex-15 when I visited the US earlier this year. I'd read so many great things about it. It felt nice going on, it didn't leave any horrible residue. 5 minutes after applying it, my skin started to burn, it got really hot and swollen. It took 2 days for my skin to return to normal. I have NO idea what they put in this to cause such a reaction. I've tried every moisturizer under the sun and never had such a reaction. Huge disappointment.
This Was Helpful