The Acne.org Regimen

4.1
477 Reviews

8 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

8 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide.

Also Contains:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

8 oz. Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Ingredients:
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

61.6%
13.6%
9.2%
10.5%

Used The Acne.org Regimen? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
Norah
September 3, 2012

Pros:

WORKS WORKS WORKS Fast acting

Cons:

drying

Bottom line this product works!!! I have tried and tried products the past few years as my skin has out of no where worsen... this works! If you want to see my review on it and full explanation and how this product changed me vvvvv [link edited out]
Kate
September 2, 2012

Pros:

seemed to be clearing up my acne for the first week or so

Cons:

skin dry and flaky and scary, unable to apply makeup MASSIVE breakout after stopped made red marks linger FOREVER

do yourself a favor and don't put this harsh chemical on your face. please just don't. I only had mild acne before using this product (mostly whiteheads and blackheads, barely any inflamed pimples, and very little red marks), after starting to use this product my skin became super dry and after a week, some underlying pimples came out. I understood that as pimples formed before I started this product, so I carried on. but my face was getting worse and worse over time, i got more inflamed pimples than I EVER did in my life, and the red marks linger FOREVER. I used to be SUPER NOT red-marks-prone, like even with a pretty bad pimple, my red marks will go away in less than a week. Now it's been 2 weeks since i stopped using the product, and the red marks I got during that period are still evident! I'm very upset with this product. I used to be able to wear not that much makeup, and I could wake up in the morning and see my roommates without makeup since my face wasn't that bad. Now I have to time myself and rush to the bathroom and layer tons of tons of makeup on my face before anyone wakes up...I'm so so so upset and can only pray to God to make my face better :(
Jennifer
August 27, 2012

Pros:

After a week my complexion was better and after a coupleof more weeks my complexion got even better. As long as I follow the Regimen it works wonderfully and the cost of the product is fair.

Cons:

Shipping is a little steep at $10.00 and shipping time is about 7 days. At $10.00 shipping fee, it should arrive sooner.

Love this product. I stumbed upon the acne.org site while looking for a 'cure' after trying so many different products from the drugstore and NOT wanting to spend $150 on a prescription cream. THANK YOU ACNE.ORG!!!
Mark
August 22, 2012

Pros:

Cheap and effective. Big quantities.

Cons:

Shipping to Canada but still much cheaper than similar drug store products.

At 40 I would have thought I'd not have to deal with acne any more but like many others it's a daily battle. I am very happy to report that after my first big bottle my skin is as clear as it has ever been. I don't follow "The Regimen" as such but twice a day with the treatment plus moisturizer and cleanser once in the morning has been all that's needed. My cystic acne has also been relatively tame, and while things aren't 100% they're far better than they were a year ago. I've had better results with this than any other topical prescription. The moisturizer is a bit weak but I found that using it consistently helped with the dryness over time. If you are prone to rosacea I recommend avoiding the AHA+. Nice stuff but my skin wouldn't tolerate it with any degree of sun exposure. Too bad but my wife loves it. The price paid is Canadian dollars for the Big Kit Plus including shipping.
Steph
August 8, 2012

Pros:

Controls acne Inexpensive Manages the irritation caused by the BP

Cons:

Takes time and effort - but it is worth it!

I've had acne since I was 12 years old, and my dermatologist could do nothing for me;everything she recommended was expensive and did not work. When I was 21, I started researching online and found this regime. It is the ONLY thing that has worked for me. The BP is drying to my sensitive skin, but the regime works to manage that. It is still gentler than any other topical I've tried. I've been on it for over 2 years now and still going strong! I use a little less BP than Dan recommends - maybe my face is smaller, and my skin dries out very easily. I find this still works for me; I just never worked up to the full 2 pumps and stopped when I found the amount to be effective. And I can't say enough about the psychological benefits of finally controlling my acne. Nothing will "cure" acne, but this gives you a fighting chance at clear skin!
August 8, 2012

Pros:

effective, consistent, informative, lasting results

Cons:

adjusting to peroxide was not fun, lots of flakiness, but follow the regime and it will be worth it!

I have had cystic acne on my face since my freshman year of college. The severity fluctuates with my monthly cycles. Unable to go on BC, I sought help from a dermatologist. She placed me on oral antibiotics. The antibiotics helped for a couple years, but diminished in effectiveness over time. About a year ago, I stopped taking the meds in preparation of starting a family. My acne started to get out of control. It stopped being predictable and took over my face. The cysts were concentrated on my chin. There was a time when I could count 10 cysts on my chin alone. It hurt to eat, smile etc. And the overall effect on my self image goes without saying. I tried everything. EVERYTHING. I spent money on every over the counter acne treatment. I tried natural stuff to the stuff that makes you feel like your face is going to melt off. Nothing worked. I have been on this site before. One night, (after a pity party and crying spell) I decided to try Dan's tips. I followed his guide to treating acne by buying the recommended products at the drug store. I started to see results. After a couple weeks, I decided to order the products from the man himself. I followed the regime to the letter. I even printed out the directions and taped it to my mirror. I wanted to give it every opportunity to work. The first couple weeks were difficult. I have sensitive skin and I flaked pretty badly. If I tried to wear make up for long periods of time I wanted to scratch my face off. I persevered, and thank God I did! Four months after starting the regime my face is completely clear. That is right. COMPLETELY clear. Most of my acne cleared up the first month or so with my cysts on my chin taking the longest to leave. Now all I am left with are scars, which hopefully will fade with time. I do get an occasional cyst, but it clears up quickly. I did not want to review prematurely. The results are real and they are lasting. I will be following this r
Katie
August 6, 2012

Pros:

Effective for preventing moderate acne (I don't know about severe acne...). A good amount of treatment for the price. Even my old acne scars seem to be lighter.

Cons:

Doesn't absorb very quickly, takes some time (especially the moisturizer). Suggested amount to use of the treatment is one large tube a month - I think you could do less (I'm using the same bottle from 6 months ago).

Good product that has worked for my moderate acne, hasn't made my skin perfect yet, but very significant progress... and much better than Proactive.
Gia
July 30, 2012

Pros:

Affordable!!!!! Lots of product !!!!! Works Great!!!!! Nice bottles !!!! Products lasts!!!!

Cons:

It say's Acne.org on the bottle , so u can't leave it in bathroom.

This Regimen has changed my life, I used to have greasy , oily, bumpy skin , and I have only been using the regimen for like 2months and today I have no bumps only old scars from previous acne , I couldn't be more happy with this product so happy I found it. It is affordable, and he gives you plenty of product for your money . I love daniel kern . Thank you Regimen.
Amanda
July 30, 2012

Pros:

cleared my acne improved my complexion gave me my confidence back

Cons:

must be consistent to see results

I don't even know what to say but thanks for changing my life, Dan. I had very bad acne before starting the regimen. I tried Differin, Retin-A and all they did was leave my skin dry, red, and flaky with no results. I tried using over the counter systems but none completely cleared my acne and after a month stopped working. I even got so desperate I thought it was a good idea to use 10% benzoyl peroxide and a big scrub brush on my face twice a day. My face was swollen and red it was so painful. I found reviews on the regimen and just had to try it. This system has completely cleared my acne and has given me my confidence back. If you are reading this and have acne please please please give it a try.
Lilly
July 24, 2012

Pros:

i have been using these products for a little over a week, my skin is starting to clear up, my pore is getting smaller, my skin tone feels so much smoother. The cleanser is amazing, i never had a cleanser who actually remover all my make up away.

Cons:

The treatment makes my skin a little dry, i only use it once a day (at night time), i use two pump of the moisturizer and i add a few drop of jojoba oil to help with the dryness.

The bottom line these product work for me, and it's so important to follow the direction and be very gentle with your skin, use very light on the treatment first time start the products. Thank you Dan :)