Neutrogena : Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15

Brand:
Reviews
3.6
233 Reviews

Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer.

23.6%
37.3%
21%
12%

Used Neutrogena : Oil-Free Moisture with Sunscreen SPF 15? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
Anonymous
July 17, 2012

Pros:

don't leave skin feeling oily
very light
don't clog pores
good sunscreen

Cons:

no cons

it a very good product

Dave
July 11, 2012

Pros:

It's light and spreads easily without heavy, tacky feeling.

Cons:

After several days of use, I noticed my eyes were stinging bad and I was developing clogged white heads on my forehead and nose. It was clear to me that the reaction was from this SPF15.
It looked greasy and shiny on my face

The chemical sunscreen formulation Neutrogena uses gave me a bad reaction. I give this a 1 star rating, because I had to throw it out after a week of use. My eyes were stinging every single day that I used this SPF 15. The day I went back to Olay SPF 15, all of the problems went away. I guess, chemical sunscreens are not for me, or maybe it's Neutrogena's formulation.

1 user(s) found this helpful

Lindsay
May 5, 2012

Pros:

Fairly cheap for a moisturizer
Fragrance free
SPF
Didn't interfere with acne

Cons:

Wasnt strong enough for my combination skin
Made my skin oily

Not a good moisturizer in my opinion...
March 23, 2012
Didn't work for me.

Pros:

Light
Smells good
Did not cause breakouts

Cons:

Left my skin shiny and a little greasy.
Didn't absorb very well

I just couldn't use this anymore, as it was too shiny for my already oily skin. It made my makeup slip right off my face throughout the day. Might make a wonderful nighttime moisturizer. It also did not cause problems for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to people with dry flaky skin.

1 user(s) found this helpful

Rachael
January 17, 2012

Pros:

Oil free. SPF 15
Easy to apply. Lightweight.
Makes my skin feel soft and smoother.

Cons:

None so far.

Ive been using this moisturiser on and off for a couple of years now and i am always finding myself going back to it. Its oil free and very light to apply. I apply it everyday after cleansing with QV gentle wash and it feels really nice on my skin.

2 user(s) found this helpful

Anonymous
December 6, 2011

Pros:

Very light
absorbs easily
feels soft and good on skin

Cons:

T-zone becomes oily after an hour in summers and after 4-5 hr in winters
Makes u break out but 1-2 pimples only

It is good as it is my 1st moisturizer....... But i read some reviews here that this product do make break out.... so i tried it on my forehead first........ after applying 1week in winters....i got a pimple on my forehead where i never got any in a month......... then i applied on nose and i got a pimple there also where i never got a zit in 2 years :o so it do makes u break out but less..... hardly 1-2 pimples........ but u dnt have any other choice, every product makes u break out a bit......

Salar
September 12, 2011

Pros:

Spf 15 , oil free , Very light and absorbs easilly . not too expensive , 2 drops are enough for the entire face & neck

Cons:

Greecy face but not as compare to other oil free moistures

Its better then other oil free moistures but surelly not the best

3 user(s) found this helpful

Meg
July 8, 2011

Pros:

Sun protection

Cons:

Greasy feel, causes breakouts

I've been spending more time outdoors this summer than usual, so when I saw this I thought I'd give it a try. I don't think I could put "real" sunscreen on my face every day because they all seem to be really oily and my skin is pretty temperamental, but this said "oil-free"... Well after a few weeks I have to saw it's been a bust. My face constantly feels greasy and I've been breaking out despite following the regimen strictly. My moisturizer has been the only thing I've changed in that time. They don't actually list the full ingredients on my bottle but my face tells me that "oil-free" is a fudge of the truth from the marketing folks. In terms of texture and other sunscreeny-ness, I don't see much difference between this and "real" sunscreen. It goes on white and has that sunscreen smell, and it sits heavily on my face.

Anelda
July 7, 2011

Pros:

- Oil-free
- SPF 15 (I live in a sunny country, so this is important)
- 1 Bottle lasts about 3 months
- Affordable

Cons:

- Not enough moisture for our dry winters.

I live in South Africa, which basically means we have a very limited variety of products to choose from. When I started the regimen I used Nivea's Oil-Free Moisturiser, which was good (and the most affordable oil-free product I could find), but had no sunscreen. I finally came across the this Neutrogena product and loved it from the first application. I was a little sceptical about the amount the label said I needed to apply to my entire face, one pump didn't seem enough. But I tried it and was surpised and extremely pleased with the result. You really need only a relatively tiny amount, and the bottle lasts me 3 months. I use it morning and night, and in winter when the air is a lot drier I just mix a few drops of pure jojoba oil with this moisturiser in my hand before applying to my face and my skin never dries out.

10 user(s) found this helpful

Katy Perry:)
June 23, 2011

Pros:

-leaves skin smooth
-does not make you break out
-good base for make up

Cons:

-greasy if you put on to much

do not recommend if you have dry skin,but it is a good coverge

6 user(s) found this helpful