L'Oreal : Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup, SPF 20

Reviews
3.8
6 Reviews

Titanium Dioxide (1.75%).

Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon 12, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isostearyl Diglyceryl Succinate, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Magnesium Gluconate, Aluminum Hydroxide.

16.7%
50%
33.3%

Used L’Oreal : Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup, SPF 20? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
April 11, 2012

Pros:

- Cheap
- Pretty good coverage
- Slept in it one night and didn't completely destroy my face and make it break out like MAC!

Cons:

- Can feel sticky
- Dries quickly making it hard to blend
- T zone feels oily after a while

I've used MAC foundation for the longest time but it made me break out so I've been looking for a foundation to cover my acne and not make it worse! I've used this foundation recently and it's okay. I was able to find a color that matched my skin perfectly. It has medium coverage so I need to put a little extra in areas where I need more coverage. It dries very quickly which makes it hard to blend and it also feels sticky after a while. I use the powder on top and that helps my face feel less sticky. After a few hours I definitely feel it getting oily in the t zone even though I don't have very oily skin. All in all it's an okay foundation. I'd recommend the powder along with it and a good concealer to help cover needy areas better.
This Was Helpful