Noxzema : Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub

Brand:
Reviews
4.4
9 Reviews

Water, fragrance, peg-100, citric acid, menthol, disodium edta, peg-120 methyl glucose trioleate, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, butylene glycol, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, camellia sinensis leaf extract, ascorbyl glucoside, panthenol, fdc red #40, fdc yellow #5, sodium myristoyl sarcosinate, sodium trideceth sulfate, oxidized polyethylene, glycerin, sorbitol, salicylic acid, acrylates copolymer.

66.7%
11.1%
22.2%

Used Noxzema : Continuous Clean Citrus Scrub? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
July 7, 2009

Pros:

I use this product every time I take a bath (i.e. about every other day) just to help control my mild acne. It works well and leaves skin feeling tight and defined. Not a miracle product, but a good and fast routine.

Cons:

The beads are harsh (which may feel good but can also hurt at times) and it can be hard to wipe all of them off, especially around your eyes nose & mouth. when I clean my face they wind up falling into my (closed) eyes which can sting.

While the beads may seem harsh and admittedly I only recently started using this on a regular basis, it seems to be working well as a quick & mostly painless way to keep my mild acne under control. I'd recommend this product to others.
This Was Helpful