Acne.org : Cleanser

Brand:
Reviews
4.3
556 Reviews

Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

66.2%

Used Acne.org : Cleanser? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
October 23, 2017
Gentle & effective
I love this cleanser! It takes off my makeup on my eyes, and my skin. My face feels squeaky clean but not irritated after. Also lathers great! I paid it with the full acne line for a complete treatment. Love it!
September 27, 2017
Cleanser
This is the best cleanser I have ever tried. It is very gentle, and it is not drying out my skin. It works perfectly to take off the makeup. I am already using it for the past 2 years. I definetly recomend it for those who are looking for a great cleanser.
September 25, 2017
Best cleanser
This is the best cleanser I've used ever! This cleanser and the treatment together has literally been a life saver and if nothing else is working for your skin then definitely give the 3 step regimen a shot because it will help if you follow the directions exactly how they say too. Take it from someone who has been fighting acne since I was 14 and now 31 and tried everything under the sun even home made remedies,this stuff will definitely improve your skin if followed correctly.

3 user(s) found this helpful

September 19, 2017
Great Product !!!
This is such a gentle cleanser but it is so effective! At first I was skeptical of only being able to wash my face for 10 seconds per wash but it surprisingly cleans my skin better than most products Ive used before. It does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry. I would continue to use this wash even after my acne is long gone

September 5, 2017
Makeup off
Hello, i'm home from word and i have makeup on, i want to wash it of with the cleanser but it isn't 10 hours from my latest wash. What do i need to do now? Sorry for my bad english. I'm not english.
October 18, 2017
You can wash your face, it wont harm your skin if since this is super gentle.
August 18, 2017
awesome for sensitive skin
i use to use the Purpose cleanser which is a super gentile cleanser but they changed there formula but this one is great. lathers great too!

August 6, 2017
Just...no
Count the surfactants; PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate. ALL of these are things that lather, READ: SKIN STRIPPING. I don't know who came up with this formula but it's awful. If you are using this right now and you are A) Breaking out B) itchy and dry C) Rashy This is why. Cocamidopropyl Betaine was voted "cosmetic irritant of the year" in 2004-2005 by the American Dermatology Association Is this hyped up, over priced and of poor quality YES. You would do better with any number of cleansers INCLUDING ones with SLS as this cleanser is much more drying and stripping. Terrible product

July 28, 2017
Great Product
I've been using this since July 2013. Works great! I'm happy with it. I love that it and all of acne.org products are vegan!

June 29, 2017
my favourite
It is a very good cleanser and it does not irritate the skin at all
June 23, 2017
I LOVE THIS STUFF
I've been using this cleanser for 3 years, and keep forgetting to write a review. I started using The Regimen on a recommendation from a friend. I had horrible, painful cystic acne. My skin was so sensitive and nothing seemed to work. I threw all my makeup away and started fresh with ALL fragrance-free products, including starting this system. In the first few months I noticed a dramatic difference. My skin was always so oily and now it was supple, smooth and I had less breakouts after the first 7 days. My pores got smaller and my skin actually looked younger, and I was 33 at the time. This product changed my life and my self-esteem. I haven't had acne since two months after starting this system. I highly recommend this to anyone who asks what my "secret" is and I always like to offer a few tips: -Be gentle with your skin, don't scrub, rub or wash vigorously -Follow the Regimen to a T; it works best and won't over dry your skin if you're taking the right steps -Be patient and throw away any cosmetics you were using before; start fresh and go fragrance-free I'm 36 now, I use the Cleanser twice a day and the Treatment every so often to give my skin a little brightening pick-me-up. Also, I had to start buying a bottle for each bathroom, because my husband is now converted to the Cleanser too!