Acne.org : Back/Body Regimen with Benzoyl Peroxide

4.5
8 Reviews

16 oz. Cleanser
Ingredients:
Water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, PEG-150 Distearate, Sodium Laureth 13 Carboxylate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Butylene Glycol, Sage Extract, Cucumber Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA.

16 oz. Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide)
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Hydroxide.

16 oz. AHA+ (10% Glycolic Acid)
Ingredients:

75%
25%

Used Acne.org : Back/Body Regimen with Benzoyl Peroxide? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
October 11, 2018
Week 3 Of Regimen
I can start off by saying I was a little skeptical about purchasing this product. I'm 28 yrs old and suffer from moderate acne pretty much my whole life. When I say I've TRIED EVERYTHING under the sun and nothing seems to work. I am currently on my 3rd week of the acne kit regimen where I am still experiencing pimples every other day but I do feel like the product is working over all. I had some severe chin acne due to a hormonal imbalance and my 1st week of using this regimen it has completely vanished ! So THUMBS UP TO THAT !!! What I will also say is that I have extremely oily skin so I feel as if the loition is way too greasy for my skin and is causing little pimples to appear every few days . I'm still sticking to it and being patient so hopefully I can start seeing 100% great results in the near future