Salicylic Acid (2%).
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Glycolate, Sorbitol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alchol, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
The list of ingredients above is provided for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site.
- Doesn't dry your face out AT ALL.
It evens says that on the packaging, and it was correct!
- Reduces redness
- Reduces acne
- Stings when you put it on most of the time but not all of the time
- Takes a while to wash with, since on the cleanser and box it says to apply on dry skin THEN rinse. So you can't wet your face first.. I usually wash my face in the shower...soo..
- I now have red marks from where acne used to be... I have A LOT of red marks so it doesn't get rid of red marks but it gets rid of acne.
- Doesn't get rid of blackheads
8 user(s) found this helpfulReport