Dadashie : Acne Blemish Cleanser

66.7%

Used Dadashie : Acne Blemish Cleanser? Rate It:

Choose from 1 to 5 stars
January 15, 2011

Pros:

It really works!! I am 26 and have been dealing with adult acne since I was 21. I have tried EVERYTHING from changing my diet to antibiotics to expensive spa treatments and nothing has worked. Dadashie changed my life!!!
and it is very inexpensive!!

Cons:

Skin is very dry at first but gets better after the first month on the treatment. Well worth a few months of dryness.

If you have acne try this! Dont waste your money like I did trying everything else!
This Was Helpful

5 user(s) found this helpful

July 9, 2010

Pros:

Awesome! Only thing that has ever worked on my adult skin. 3-4 stages or sensitive.

Cons:

Bottles are small, last 3 weeks..but less if using on skin other than face. About $20-$25 a bottle, but well worth it!

Get it from an esthetician. It's fairly new, but works great! The esthetician will also recommend facial peels which are pain free (they actually feel good) for about $45 a session. The peel removes all the dead skin and virtually looks better immediately. Murad was the most expensive treatment that I had tried, but it didn't work. At all. This works especially for me because after I had kids, I am ultra sensitive to Benzoyl peroxide and Dadashie has a treatment without it.
This Was Helpful