Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly - Reviews

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
Brand: Vaseline

View Ingredients
100% pure petroleum jelly.
momo.sawitree
nicky.j1995
kittymee165
14FilipinoAcneProneSkin
SpaceBlues
dizzzzyeyed

FluffyFace:3
I can tell where you went wrong in this process; you washed off the Vaseline. Vaseline regularly works to heal the skin by leaving it on. I have an acne prescription given to me by my dermatologist and I use it every night. One day, I got these horrific pimples and I tired popping them: BIG mistake. They bled, peeled, turned dark (though they weren't too big) and hurt with just me touching them. I put on my prescription one night and for the fist time put Vaseline over it: it worked! I'm not sure it you retested the process (and that you may know all this information by now) but I hope this feedback could give you a little more insight coming from another person who struggles with acne.

eliteli9
arianagrande

Okoksammyyy
I love this! Especially how you explained how to take it off bc I was gonna use hot water. Lol but thanks this is sooo helpful my hormones are going crazy this week and aren't being my best friend to the face:(

Juanpalaciosss
zipz

breezy00
do you have to wash it off in the morning before work/school? or can i leave it on?

Lillypad24
I always wash my face the next morning and then use a normal moisterizer. I only use the Vaseline at night and most of the time it is dried up by the morning. I would recommend washing your face though because sometimes it does leave an oily look to your face.

Linavu

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes