Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cephalexin Oral Antibiotic - Reviews

Cephalexin Oral Antibiotic
Brand: Cephalexin

View Ingredients
250 mg, 333 mg, 500 mg, or 750 mg of Cephalexin.

Cellulose, D & C Yellow No. 10, F D & C Blue No. 1, F D & C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicone, titanium dioxide.
kayemoh
PickedPastor
hanecave
brookestrongarm
LydiaLouise

Sydneyval
That's so great. I'm starting it today....I really hope it helps me. How's your acne now?

ladylana

whb
It is recommended that you wait at least 2 hours between antibiotics and probiotics. However, if you want the antibiotics to work unchallenged, wait to start up probiotic after all antibiotics have been taken.

Thorson

Sarafelice
They definitely will! I used an app called Dr on Demand. I highly recommend it; you basically put in your information, insurance if you have it (without insurance it's $40) and all of your symptoms whatever they may be. Then you instantly connect to a doctor using FaceTime or video chat. It definitely beats going to urgent care when you know what's wrong with you like a sinus infection, strep throat, etc. I called the other day and the doctor prescribed me cephalexin 500mg every 6 hours for ten days. She sent the script to the pharmacy I provided and it was ready to be picked up ten minutes after we hung up. I've only been using it for a couple of days but it's already working tremendously well. Anyways, I hope this helps and I'm glad your surgery went well!

corbs

whb
How long did you take ceph, if you stopped taking did your acne return?

emmygirl
hoagly
eveaguilar
simi531

tooblessed87
How long did you have to take it for?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

×