Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tetralysal Lymecycline Oral Antibiotic - Reviews

Tetralysal Lymecycline Oral Antibiotic
Brand: Tetralysal

View Ingredients
Lymecycline.

Other Ingredients:
Magnesium Stearate and Colloidal Hydrated Silica, Gelatin, titanium dioxide (E171), erythrosine (E127), quinoline yellow (E104) and indigotine (E132).
DannyO27
emma2001
Moonlitbae
xVicky
yourfavpisces
AdroitCure
HannahCath

louise-nyt
I have been on this antibiotic for 10 days now and I have notice my skin has gotten worse, I did have some spots under the surface that were tiny little lumps and now I feel they are breaking out and some blind spots on my cheeks that are red, although some of my spots on the sides of my chin have flattened and are now just red marks. Did you experience your skin worsen in the early stages?

Jackne
scarrletcynthia
Eimearq182

EdifiedGull
You should wait about 2 months before you'll see results . Also you can tell it works as you have seen a reduction in redness. Or its just not the treatment meant for you . I am also on the same treatment and personally i have noticed that it treats back and chest acne better than facial acne . Although i have been on the treatment for a while and only have 3 weeks left but i have broken out nearly the worst i have ever been.

Stan101

Lizzy41
Exactly the same for me. Doctor says a break is required and then go back to it all again. How this helps I’m unsure.. they’re usually giving speeches on “being careful not to build up tolerances to antibiotics”.. what next then?!

HannahCath
Keep going. It doesn’t happen overnight!

Rupy97

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes