snail secretion for...

Notifications
Clear all

snail secretion for acne??

MemberMember
(@blue)

Posted : 12/03/2002 1:13 pm

check this site which is claiming that snail's secretion is good for curing acne and give your opinion. http://www.abateacne.com/

MemberMember
(@blue)

Posted : 12/03/2002 7:22 pm

🙄 ok nobody is interested ,fine. :X

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/03/2002 7:26 pm

Try it an tell us if it works, lol. :X

-Gaz

MemberMember
(@bluescreenofdeath)

Posted : 12/03/2002 8:43 pm

Nope, no one is interested and I'm sick of these, "________ for acne???" posts.

MemberMember
(@dk)

Posted : 12/03/2002 9:45 pm

BSoD, try to be nice-- you have to play well with others.

What I am more sick of than the "________ for acne" posts from the curious, desparate or confused are the people or companies (most of all, but not limited to the major drug and cosmetics companies) who are looking to make loads of $$$ off of the desperation of people with acne. It's like we're sitting ducks, willing to try anything, as evidenced by the collective hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on ineffective treatments by the folks posting on this board. The amount of $$ spent on cosmetics and creams I have in my medicine cabinet alone rivals the GDP of a small nation. Not to mention the unquantifiable amount of psychic pain experienced each time an acne sufferer tries another "miracle cure", only to wake up in the morning still in the same old spotty skin.

It only makes me more appreciative of Dan, who puts all this time and effort into helping others, just for the sake of it (although if he writes a book, and makes millions, I will be the first to cheer, since i know that it would be a just reward for work well done).

DK

Atn liked
MemberMember
(@blue)

Posted : 12/04/2002 6:39 pm

Well,i have got my answer from scar treatment forum under the topic"elicina scar treatment" so don't get mad. :X

MemberMember
(@familyjewels)

Posted : 11/25/2013 3:25 pm

it's actually very helpful for very or light acne, and it's AMAZING for light acne scars or mild hyper pigmentation, it legitimately brightens your skin tone too (not lighten, brighten). But use a sunscreen if you're using it in the morning, snail secretion contains glycolic acid and other vitamins that might make you sensitive to the sun.