Notifications
Clear all

Anyone here use Dial Bar soap to wash their face with?

MemberMember
(@soulassasins)

Posted : 04/04/2006 8:03 pm

Does it work?

The only bar soap that's in my house right now is Irish Spring bar soap but I don't know whether and when to use it? Would this bar soap irritate my face?

MemberMember
(@coocoo)

Posted : 04/06/2006 6:18 am

Does it work?

The only bar soap that's in my house right now is Irish Spring bar soap but I don't know whether and when to use it? Would this bar soap irritate my face?

I use Dial on my face. I am finally clear for the first time in over a year and a half. I am 28 years old, and never really had acne as a teen...This has been a horrible experience.

I use the gold Dial bar 2-3 times a day, everytime I wash my face. I use a small round facial exfoliator for removing the dead skin. About every 2nd or 3rd day after using the Dial, I use Neutrogena 60 Second Acne Scrub Mask, careful not to exfoliate to hard. I used to use it everyday, but just not scrub if I was having a breakout. Now that I am clear, I find it too drying, so I primarily use the Dial

That made a huge difference. But I think what really made my face clear up the most was tea tree oil and geranium oil. I use essential oils a lot, and all of my books say that both are good for acne. Tea tree oil is a potent antiseptic. Geranium is soothing. I use one or two drops of each on a cotton ball, and rub them lightly over my face. I don't scrub with them. I started doing this about 1 month or so ago. I still have some red marks, and once in a while I will get a tiny whitehead that goes away overnight with the oils and a coat of salicylic acid gel.

I don't know if I am clear because of the Dial or the oils. I think it is a combination if both. But I finally feel like a normal person agian. I will be devastated if it doesn't last.

MemberMember
(@almostclear456)

Posted : 02/03/2014 9:50 pm

just stick to the basics, like your soap and dont use harsh scrubs. you cant scrub away acne.