Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Diet

MemberMember
(@16aznstylez)

Posted : 06/10/2003 10:50 pm

hey i've been hearing heaps about this atkins low carb diet or somethin and i wanna try it so could u plese give me a good list of CAN or CANNOT eat list of give me website links to the diets

i've been hearing if u have a better diet that accutane willl work better for you ummz heres some questions

1. whats the best bread to eat that wont make be breakout

2. HOW DO U COOK BROWN RICE!!! lol i use i rice cooker and it alwayz turns out hard i'm used to traditional asian white rice

3.How long did it take too see at lease 80% clearin on tane

-any replys are much apprichated

MemberMember
(@mellon-collie)

Posted : 06/12/2003 12:54 am

dont trip, diet has nothing to do w/ acne -- for the most part. Unless ur noticing a pattern, then just eat what u like

MemberMember
(@forest)

Posted : 06/13/2003 9:53 pm

2. HOW DO U COOK BROWN RICE!!! lol i use i rice cooker and it alwayz turns out hard i'm used to traditional asian white rice

tsk tsk, if it's too hard just add more water, if you are using a rice cooker there are notches on the side of the pot

also make sure you only use 3/4's of the cup, not the whole cup

MemberMember
(@aysia)

Posted : 06/14/2003 8:43 am

The Atkins Diet is founded to be dangerous because it deprives the body of natural sugars which are needed to keep you motivated. That is why so many doctors refute the Atkins diet.

You don't have to go to extreme measures to inhibit acne, just remember that moderation is the key. Contrary to what Mr. Atkins would say, it is important that your diet be composed of both proteins and carbohydrates, otherwise energy levels will flag.

A friend of mine fainted and endured a coma as a result of this diet so I don't think it is worth the trouble.

The only exciting part of this diet is dipping keytone strips in your urine to ascertain that you can lose weight. And then there's the "proof" that Atkins really works, but, could you or your partner possibly bear the lingering occurence of bad breath?

MemberMember
(@james1946)

Posted : 11/02/2014 1:17 pm

On 6/14/2003 at 8:46 AM, rbtp said:

the low carb diet is the key

i am 35 yo and have recently been cured by doing this

check out [Removed] dec 2002 issue

"acne vulgaris a disease of the western civilization"

costs a few bucks at the above site , but its probably free somewhere on the net........spend the $ worth it

I suffered through 2 go arounds with accutane with no success

the diet really frigin works man

i feel like a million bucks

good luck

2 courses of accutane would have contributed to your 'cure' for acne so diets alone sometimes don't have the same effect