Notifications
Clear all

In sum...TCA Cross actual results

MemberMember
(@mysteryagain)

Posted : 04/22/2005 10:40 am

I'd like to know who has actually had it done and those who did it, if they either:

1) objectively got good results from it

2) got mixed results from it

3) did not get good results from it

4) had the scar problem worsened because of it

In either case,

a) did all scars get smaller?

b) did any scar treated with TCA Cross get larger after the treatment, instead of smaller?

c) did scars become larger and then got back to their previous size OR smaller?

d) how much downtime (time you had to hide your scabs or looked funny) did you actually to have to go through because of TCA Cross?

MemberMember
(@nazzy19)

Posted : 04/22/2005 12:55 pm

Ive done one treatment and there is minor improvement. I will do another soon and let everyone know how that goes.

MemberMember
(@blythe)

Posted : 04/22/2005 9:55 pm

Yeah me too I just started using TCA cross 50% on my ice-picks scars...it's been just over 2 weeks..and i havnet seen any improvements yet..the treated areas are still reddish/brown

to be honest, i am little discouraged and disappointed....or am i just being too impatient?

so many people have said wonderful things about TCA ...i really hope it would work for me....

MemberMember
(@dindin)

Posted : 04/23/2005 1:11 am

i too am about to start crossing, i read the tca cross paper and am willing to try 6 times or more... to give optimum results.

Be patient and not too aggresive and good thing should come. unlike the report, i'm also starting on 50% for the cross .

good luck if you decide to proceed, and chase down the tca cross paper. wink.gif

MemberMember
(@agoff)

Posted : 04/23/2005 11:54 pm

^^^BUMP^^^^

MemberMember
(@agoff)

Posted : 04/23/2005 11:55 pm

^^^BUMP^^^^

MemberMember
(@nottoobad)

Posted : 04/24/2005 9:27 am

Since you insist on bumping this thread, I guess you need more replies.

I have done TCA cross on 3 seperate occasions. I have tried every lotion, potion, copper peptide concoction you can imagine with no results.

TCA cross worked for me. It didnt take that long to see the results either, perhaps 60 days or so on each scar treated.

The enlarged pores I have initially got bigger and scared the shit out of me. After reading that was normal and after doing it a few time, the inital fear subsided.

The pores that have been treated have been significantly minimized and repeated applications helps to completely rid yourself of them over time.

No one on thee boards is pushing anything for a hidden agenda or profiting from the sale of TCA. If so many people are satisifed you can believe them that it is one of the best correction tools we have for this type of scarring.

I will be doing it again and again on exisiting and newly formed icepick scars and enlarged pores.

My 2 cents..now stop bumping!!

MemberMember
(@secretstarsupgmail-com)

Posted : 10/14/2020 10:57 pm

On 4/24/2005 at 7:57 PM, nottoobad said:

Since you insist on bumping this thread, I guess you need more replies.

I have done TCA cross on 3 seperate occasions. I have tried every lotion, potion, copper peptide concoction you can imagine with no results.

TCA cross worked for me. It didnt take that long to see the results either, perhaps 60 days or so on each scar treated.

The enlarged pores I have initially got bigger and scared the shit out of me. After reading that was normal and after doing it a few time, the inital fear subsided.

The pores that have been treated have been significantly minimized and repeated applications helps to completely rid yourself of them over time.

No one on thee boards is pushing anything for a hidden agenda or profiting from the sale of TCA. If so many people are satisifed you can believe them that it is one of the best correction tools we have for this type of scarring.

I will be doing it again and again on exisiting and newly formed icepick scars and enlarged pores.

My 2 cents..now stop bumping!!

Do you have pictures anywhere? I got TCA Cross for a dilated pore and after the first treatment, its been around 45 days and it looks much wider and does not look any shallower. Are you sure it improves with more treatments?