Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ladyc

Shoulders and Chest

Hiya I am after some advise is benzoyl peroxide and AHA the best products for shoulder and chest blemishes? Thank you

Hi Dan, thanks for your response! So would that be the benzoyl peroxide, AHA cream and the moisturiser?

Also how long is delivery to the UK?

Thank you 

No, it would be Cleanser, BP and AHA. You'll want to read it carefully before you start.

Delivery to the UK depends on how fast you decide you want it, and honestly I forget the exact options! I'm not really on the customer service side of things. Sorry. But it says when you're checking out.

Thank you I placed my order the other day and ordered all of the above and the moisturisers do you suggest not using the moisturiser? Thank you 

The AHA product is a moisturizer. Body skin can handle it daily, so it's probably better to use that instead of the regular moisturizer. If facial skin could handle AHA daily, it would probably be better to use it daily on the face too.

I'm to be using these products on chest and shoulders?

Thank you I placed my order the other day and ordered all of the above and the moisturisers do you suggest not using the moisturiser? Thank you 

If you do the face regimen, use the moisturizer on face every day. Optionally use the AHA in place of the moisturizer every few days.

If using the body regimen, use the AHA, not the moisturizer, on body every day.

So I have purchased the cleanser,  benzoyl peroxide,  AHA cream and moisturiser but I am going to use these products on shoulders and chest??

I'm to be using these products on chest and shoulders?

Screenshot_20220809-221055_Email.jpg

So I have purchased all of the attached products and I will be using them all  on my shoulders and chest will that be okay?

cleanser, benzoyl peroxide, AHA and moisturiser? Thank you 

Okay please advise what I should be using thank you?

So I have purchased all of the attached products and I will be using them all  on my shoulders and chest will that be okay?

cleanser, benzoyl peroxide, AHA and moisturiser? Thank you