Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misterhealthman

Extreme Caveman Regimen, 47 days in...

So after many many years of trying everything from acids to sugar to eating healthy I decided to go the most extreme method, the only thing I haven't tried yet and that is not washing my face with nothing at all. For the past 47 days water has not touched my face, I don't even shower, I just use a rag to wash the important parts. Here is what I have experienced so far, the good and the bad.  The skin mask is thick, most thick is on my forehead. My play was to not exfoliate until the 3 month mark but my wife basically made me at least exfoliate my forehead last sunday with my fingers because my forehead really looked like I had dirt on it. But after I did that my skin was so bright and looked so go, couldn't even see any forehead wrinkles,  I'm 37 BTW. I have a few small pimples on my forehead but thats about it. I plan on doing this for several months to see if the skin mask resolve on its own. I am aware and fully prepared to do this for 6 months because while the dry flaky skin doesn't look pleasant and the skin mask isn't pleasant either my skin hasn't looked this bright in decades. If anyone wants I will keep this updated. 

Ohhh this is interesting! I don't think I could ever have the commitment to do this so I take my hat off to you.

I'd be interested to hear any updates!