Notifications
Clear all

Need Recommendations for Subcison in NJ/NYC

MemberMember
(@kevin-castellano111gmail-com)

Posted : 10/12/2021 10:31 am

I have some rolling scars. I need a Rec for a doctor in New Jersey or NYC. I live in jersey, but would go into the city for a good option. There are so many conflicting reviews on so many doctors. I want a doc who is skilled with subcison but also very good with fillers. Recommendations please?

It looks like there are so many mixed feelings on rapaport in jersey and novick in NYC

MemberMember

Posted : 10/13/2021 10:54 am

Anyone ?

MemberMember
(@urbanite)

Posted : 11/28/2021 8:55 pm

I'davoid Dr. Novick.

MemberMember
(@door60)

Posted : 01/20/2022 12:01 pm

I went to Dr Rapaport for a consult. I found him to be a nice enough man, but because I don't know anyone personally who has been treated by him, I am hesitant to have him treat me. I am also looking for a doctor who is either in NY, NJ or Westchester to treat my scars. I would so appreciate a recommendation.

MemberMember

Posted : 01/22/2022 4:44 pm

On 1/20/2022 at 12:01 PM, door60 said:

I went to Dr Rapaport for a consult. I found him to be a nice enough man, but because I don't know anyone personally who has been treated by him, I am hesitant to have him treat me. I am also looking for a doctor who is either in NY, NJ or Westchester to treat my scars. I would so appreciate a recommendation.

Me too. I was hesitant to see rappaport

MemberMember
(@fory0608)

Posted : 04/28/2022 7:54 pm

Hi, Rappaport did two Subcisions on me. Two different sessions but for the same rolling scar. After the first session I had about a 50% improvement, he also used the infini during this same session. Then stupidly I decided to go back a year latter looking for more improvement. After the scecond Subcision I had needle holes. I chose not to have the infini for this second Subcision, not sure if that is why I was left with needle holes? I am still looking for a good Subcision Dr on the East coast. Anyone have any recommendations.?

MemberMember
(@urbanite)

Posted : 05/30/2022 11:12 pm

I know Dr. Ringpfeil in Philadelphia offers subcision (she's actually in Ardmore). I visited her once and after emailing numerous questions, she told me that perhaps she was not the right doctor for me. That said, I may reapproach her at some point since my feelings are mixed about a trip to Salt Lake City and Dr. Taylor of Taylor Liberator fame.

I cannot vouch for her skill levels in this procedure.