Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PunyShad

Anyone else receive defective bottles from acne.org?

In the past, I have only ordered BP from this site. For the first time, I decided to try their full regimen. Placed an order for cleaner, BP, mosturizer, and AHA+. Upon receiving the shipment, the bottle of moisturizer was leaking out of the top of the pump. There were dark yellow chunks of dried moisturizer along with fresh moisturizer leaking down the outside of the bottle. The box was undamaged and the other products were fine.

I contacted support, and they wanted photos to verify. No problem. I sent the photos, asked for a new, sealed replacement bottle, and offered to send the defective one back for inspection if they paid for return shipping. I received a very snarky response back from "Ysabela" stating "As a one time courtesy from Acne.org we have reshipped your lotion." A one time courtesy? So the next defective product I am supposed to accept? Anyone else have a problem with defective products? Is this how this business always responds to support issues? Not sure I'll be re-ordering.