Notifications
Clear all

Accutane 5mnth and no results

MemberMember
(@acj98outlook-com)

Posted : 05/22/2021 4:56 am

I'm 22 and have been on roacctuane twice before. I started a g a I nat the end of jan this yr, and 5 months on I still have bad skin. Previously I had quick results but not this time, I'm really worried it won't work for me. Has anyone had this, or know what to do?

MemberMember
(@jorgeantoniocalderon40gmail-com)

Posted : 05/27/2021 9:05 pm

On 22/5/2021 at 5:56, AN98 said:

Tengo 22 anos y he tomado roacctuane dos veces antes. Empece de nuevo a finales de enero de este ano, y 5 meses despues todavia tengo mala piel. Anteriormente obtuve resultados rapidos, pero esta vez no, estoy realmente preocupado de que no funcione para mi. Alguien ha tenido esto o sabe que hacer?

accutane is giving from 8 months to 18 months for results.

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 05/28/2021 3:41 pm

3 times isa lot. Are you female? If so, have you had your hormones checked?

If you're male, this is a tough one. If it's not working yet again, you might want to talk to your doc about other options. I've seen the regimen work amazingly well even on more severe type acne btw. So that is always an option. Don't do anything while you're on roaccutane of course. You have to wait until that's finished. But the regimen is in your back pocket.

MemberMember
(@rapharapha)

Posted : 07/17/2021 8:35 pm

I had some experience that high doses (30-40mg on hot weather actually worsened my acne). 5mg-10mg doses works best for me.

Also it is not true what george above says that it is taken 8-18 months. It is taken up to 6 months usually. I might consider taking it more months but in low dose of 10mg.