Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AN98

Accutane 5mnth and no results

I'm 22 and have been on roacctuane twice before. I started a g a I n   at the end of jan this yr, and 5 months on I still have bad skin. Previously I had quick results but not this time, I'm really worried it won't work for me. Has anyone had this, or know what to do?

On 22/5/2021 at 5:56, AN98 said:

Tengo 22 años y he tomado roacctuane dos veces antes. Empecé de nuevo a finales de enero de este año, y 5 meses después todavía tengo mala piel. Anteriormente obtuve resultados rápidos, pero esta vez no, estoy realmente preocupado de que no funcione para mí. ¿Alguien ha tenido esto o sabe qué hacer?

accutane is giving from 8 months to 18 months for results.

3 times is a lot. Are you female? If so, have you had your hormones checked? 

If you're male, this is a tough one. If it's not working yet again, you might want to talk to your doc about other options. I've seen the regimen work amazingly well even on more severe type acne btw. So that is always an option. Don't do anything while you're on roaccutane of course. You have to wait until that's finished. But the regimen is in your back pocket.