Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Españole

avoid ice pick scar on skin?

ONLY IF IT BREAKS OR IF YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE A BIG PIMPLE...
Functional 
Hello again I wanted to leave my contribution on something I discovered last year in the pandemic .... It may seem stupid and simple ... but when you have acne and unintentionally burst either by waking up, change clothes, play sports, whatever .... You can save you.....
1º Blackhead Remover Dermatologist Grade Kit - stainless steel acne pimple cleaner Pin Spot Extractor (Silver) (sold on amazon for a modest price.
2ºhave a good soap that is good with the skin and helps to cleanse AVENE CLEANANCE GEL CLEANSER
3º Sesderma Resveraderm repairing cream antioxidant cream
3º have ice (very important you can use anything that is frozen...)
How to clean and avoid scarring
first you should clean well the area where the pimple was broken ... with the extractor kit (use the smallest one to minimize the expansion of the wound).
second apply a generous amount of the repairing cream on the wound 
third apply ice for 5 minutes
fifth reapply the repair cream.
And you will see that the next day in the morning the scar has dissolved up to 90 percent. .....
It may leave stains... that take a short time to recover color but... it works perfect.
If you see that you have a scab it is better to remove it carefully and repeat the process 2 and 3 times a day until it is completely minimized.