Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Selinelc

Forehead Subcision

Hey guys! I had subcision on mu forehead because of rolling acne scars and now my face is like i got rinoplasty. Is there any case same here? My doc said it's normal but i want to find someone like me and need to talk about this! Thank you! 

2 hours ago, Selinelc said:

Hey guys! I had subcision on mu forehead because of rolling acne scars and now my face is like i got rinoplasty. Is there any case same here? My doc said it's normal but i want to find someone like me and need to talk about this! Thank you! 

Yes it happened to me too

2 hours ago, Miro said:

Yes it happened to me too

So how long did it take to dissappear? All my face is like a bomb :( im so afraid that it will remain :(

4 hours ago, Selinelc said:

So how long did it take to dissappear? All my face is like a bomb :( im so afraid that it will remain :(

2-4 days completely gone

It is normal. Had one Nokor and one full cannula forehead Subs. The forehead ballooned and the eyelids were swollen.. after a week everything went away just the yellow bruises were there for 2 more weeks..unfortunately it did not do much for the forehead scars... 

7 hours ago, Sibel said:

It is normal. Had one Nokor and one full cannula forehead Subs. The forehead ballooned and the eyelids were swollen.. after a week everything went away just the yellow bruises were there for 2 more weeks..unfortunately it did not do much for the forehead scars... 

I am really sorry for the comments here about forehead acne scars will be with us forever :( i got subcision and radiofrekans together and i will see if it will be okat or not. What did u do for your forehead acne scars Sibel? I live in Turkey btw. If you also live in Turkey we can share the infos about the doctors 

A lot. 6 Subs altogether, multiple mnd, tca, tca cross, fillers, lasers...doing rfmnd now... nothing works till the level where I can say ok there are scars but I can live with them.. I managed to get a result on the cheeks on several main scars to this extent, still working on others... but the forehead no... 

44 minutes ago, Sibel said:

A lot. 6 Subs altogether, multiple mnd, tca, tca cross, fillers, lasers...doing rfmnd now... nothing works till the level where I can say ok there are scars but I can live with them.. I managed to get a result on the cheeks on several main scars to this extent, still working on others... but the forehead no... 

Wow okay, i am just in the beginning of the road probably. I don't know what i can do anymore and i was thinking my forehead being filled as a last chance. Doesn't it help? 

1 minute ago, Selinelc said:

Wow okay, i am just in the beginning of the road probably. I don't know what i can do anymore and i was thinking my forehead being filled as a last chance. Doesn't it help? 

I saw some progress only with subc + filler and fractional CO2 , but not very good , up to 20%, its hard battle.

3 hours ago, Iker99 said:

I saw some progress only with subc + filler and fractional CO2 , but not very good , up to 20%, its hard battle.

Sometimes i can't breath :(

All fillers dissolve. The permanent or semipermanent stay like Belafil for example.. but I would not inject it in the forehead..

You could try to make a nice fringe,, very helpful for recovery periods and in general not to focus on the forehead scars.,

Also looking into this as well. I know forehead scarring is a hard battle. Do any strong chemical peels possibly help with the texture at least?