Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I had minor breakouts and some red inflammed pimples especially on my forehead. After they go they leave dark spots too. Suggest me any treatment best for me. My forehead pictures are attached.

IMG_20210508_190835.jpg

IMG_20210508_190810.jpg

Hello!

Please ask your doc to test for demodex mites. I have similar scars all over my body. Antibiotics did not help... it could also be fungal - search for Malassezia). 

You may be prescribed an antibiotic of your doc decides you have a bacterial infection - insist on tests if you can! 

Good luck!

I'm guessing it's acne that you picked? If that's true, you definitely have to stop picking.

Get your skin clear (my best advice is the regimen with AHA added after 1 month) and leave your skin untouched whenever possible. You can pop if you need to, but then leave it alone.

Yeah as much as possible refrain from touching your face. Your hands encounter grime and bacteria constantly throughout the day. And each time you touch your face, some of those pore-clogging impurities may get transferred to your skin.