Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are these and how can I get rid of them?

Recommended Posts

The last few years I’ve seemed to get these little things that look like small Whiteheads under the skin. I can squeeze them and white stuff will come out and the area will bleed, sort of scab up and heal like a normal pimple would. It will stay clear and the skin will remain flat for a few weeks and then boom the same exact pimple or whatever it is will come back. Same spot, same everything. 

I only had one and now seem alike I have 3-4 of them. 

what are they and how can I get rid of them for good? Any help would be great. Thanks!




Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what this is. How old are you? If you're old (like me) haha, they could be sebaceous hyperplasia. But if you're under 40 I'm not sure. I agree it might be good to see a doc. If you do, let us know what they say.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes under 40 and yes it is sebaceous hyperplasia. After doing some more research it is definitely that. Do you know how to get rid of them?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes