Notifications
Clear all

Acne scar treatment in Brisbane, Australia

MemberMember
(@jkl123456789101112131415hotmail-com)

Posted : 05/04/2021 3:19 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a dermatologist who treats acne scars in Brisbane Australia?

I have rolling and boxcar scars on my temples and cheeks and i'm looking to get subsicion done.

I have read reviews online for Dr Davin Lim and the reviews from the 1-2 years have been mostly negative while they are almost all 5 stars before that.

Most of the negative reviews say thathe is unprofessional, just an actor putting a persona on youtube and has poor bedside manner.

I know not everyone's experiences are the same.

Does anyone have personal experience with him and can recommend him?

Does anyone have other dermatologists in Brisbane that they can recommend? I've been looking atDr Shobhan Manoharan but I haven't heard too much about him.

I would appreciate any help.

MemberMember
(@i-mad)

Posted : 05/11/2021 6:38 am

On 5/5/2021 at 6:19 AM, Shred said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a dermatologist who treats acne scars in Brisbane Australia?

I have rolling and boxcar scars on my temples and cheeks and i'm looking to get subsicion done.

I have read reviews online for Dr Davin Lim and the reviews from the 1-2 years have been mostly negative while they are almost all 5 stars before that.

Most of the negative reviews say thathe is unprofessional, just an actor putting a persona on youtube and has poor bedside manner.

I know not everyone's experiences are the same.

Does anyone have personal experience with him and can recommend him?

Does anyone have other dermatologists in Brisbane that they can recommend? I've been looking atDr Shobhan Manoharan but I haven't heard too much about him.

I would appreciate any help.

Hey i used him many years ago, i did 1550 laser TCA cross, RF got some improvement but i feel its all a waste of money, once time passes you feel like all that money you spend was pointless as scars come bak.

Hope this helps

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/06/2021 8:56 pm

Lim stay well clear of this fraud and conman he is scum

MemberMember
(@samsadleir)

Posted : 09/06/2021 9:12 pm

15 minutes ago, pleasehelp321 said:

Lim stay well clear of this fraud and conman he is scum

[citation needed]

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/06/2021 9:52 pm

just go on ratemds - davin lim (there is more than enough citations there)

MemberMember
(@preditorfighter)

Posted : 09/08/2021 5:58 am

Yeah dont go lim, his repudiation is based on lies and fake before and Afters. He also messed up a lot of peoples faces.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/08/2021 6:01 am

hey my friend not necesarily messed them up but probably has but for any treatment is a pure liar 

I know its difficult scarring but what do you think I should try for my scarring jason2121?  ive circled the scars that mainly bother me?

Inkedthumbnail_20210625_173944 (3)_LI.jpg

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 09/08/2021 6:16 am

and a daytime photo...they have destroyed my life i am very sad lonely depressed

LHS_scars.jpg