Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User6896

Anyone visited Dr Emil?

Hi everyone, I plan on visiting Dr Emil in Denmark soon for acne scarring. If you’ve visited please share your experience and how much your scars have improved. Thanks! 

They didn't improve at all. I got new scars from his filler. He's sloppy. He also treated healthy skin and my scars not so much. 

When he can't do fillers he shouldn't do them Man I'm not the only one who suffered becaus3 of his filler. I went in to get my scars treated and got new scars where the filler was and also on my healthy skin because of his f^ genius laser.

I'm pissed off.

Edited by JPK
7 hours ago, Sibel said:

Did you get the new scars where Genius was done?

Yeah on my healthy skin. I pray I didn't get fat loss I'm not sure about it. My face looks thinner people comment I've lost weight. Genius is seriously not safe.

5 hours ago, JPK said:

Yeah on my healthy skin. I pray I didn't get fat loss I'm not sure about it. My face looks thinner people comment I've lost weight. Genius is seriously not safe.

This why I really appreciate in here because of the straight reviews or comments. Nothing is filtered. Kudos!

I just went to Dr. Henningsen for subcision, combined with hyperdiluted Radiesse. Super happy to answer any questions. I won't focus on my results until in 3 months time, when Dr. Henningsen predicted the collagen-boosting effect will begin.

I thought he was quite informed - unfortunately acne-scar treatment is a medical no mans land where where it is simply trial by error...

6 hours ago, tellurium said:

This why I really appreciate in here because of the straight reviews or comments. Nothing is filtered. Kudos!

Yeah sorry for the negative review. It's not what everybody wants to hear. It's not what I wanted. I really thought I am doing the best thing for my scars and I trusted the doctor but I cannot call the black white. I really really hope it's not fat loss cause then I will be really f^cked!